TTC at 40

TTC in our fabulous forties!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: TTC at 40

Postby SEL » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:31 am

Yes Ang - we're thinking of you you brave lady! You'll be fixed up and ready to take on the world in no time.

Dolphina - yes, Tracey explained it all about the baby asprin and co q 10. It's the first advice my doc gave me when I told him that I was trying to get pg as an older lady.

Tracey. Here's today's test. I feel I see something but I've never used these tests before and I think they may be evaps. IN this pic i get an essence of a line but not much. I'm terrible at holding pee! This only a one hour hold lol. I use photobucket for my pics. I downloaded the app and uploaded the pics from my phone and then you use the image code and cut and paste on here. That's good news that you might be earlier than you think DPO wise. Fx for you.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

On a TTC weight loss fitness break until my IVF in late fall.
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Twacky » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:28 am

Simone I think I see what u mean....
I'm going to try photobucket, wish me luck.
Twacky
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby SEL » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:53 am

Good luck!

These tests are the worst, I swear! I just ordered some Wondfo's, they'll be here tomorrow.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Dolphina » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:48 pm

Hey all!
The US went great! I am good to go for the next round! Back on Femara for 5 days and then 2 Gonal f shots next week. I go back for another US on the 26th with the iui the next day if all goes well!!
Dolphina
Friend

Postby SEL » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:04 pm

Dolphina wrote:Hey all!
The US went great! I am good to go for the next round! Back on Femara for 5 days and then 2 Gonal f shots next week. I go back for another US on the 26th with the iui the next day if all goes well!!

Yay that's great news Dolphina! FX this will be the last IUI you will need! :D

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Twacky » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:46 am

Excellent news Dolphina! We will be cheering you on all the way! :happyforyou:

My temp plummeted this morning and started spotting so I guess the line was a very blue evap. Will try to post it anyway for your obsessing pleasure :rofl:
[url][URL=http://s172.photobucket.com/user/tmayoss/media/20170615_114556.jpg.html]Image[/url][/url]
Twacky
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Twacky » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:48 am

I took the strip out because I tape my few bfps into my diary( lol!) the line is between the two dots. It's very blue IRL. Oh well. On to the next cycle.
Twacky
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Angelique76 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:41 am

Hi Ladies,

Sorry Tracy! Must be honest it doesn't look like an evap. Blue tests are crazy. Here's praying that the next cycle is yours! Thanks for the info on cq 10. I will look into it as well.

Simone - I see a hint of colour. Could be the start of something for you. Prayers for you.

Dolphina - praying that this will all work out really well for you.

For me, op went well. I am very red in the face today. Probably the after effects of anesthesia. They told me my doctor had left already, so I left the hospital only to get a voice message left by him 10 minutes before I switched my phone back on to say he came to see me and I had left :( He did say on his message though, that he didn't see anything that concerned him too much and that he didn't have to insert the copper t iui. So, that's a good thing. I have a follow up with him 19 July and will get blood work results then and info on what the protocol will be going forward. Otherwise, I am ok and looking forward to the future.

My husband was joking with dd and I last night. He said we will have another baby if he agrees. Both Miah and I gave him such dirty looks. We are aware that it is his sense of humour and probably an attempt at being part of the conversation that we were having. I told him that it is too late, he already agreed. Miah wants to be in charge of a gender reveal party when the time comes! So precious. She is 9 years old. No pressure! lol So this will have to happen. She is very excited at the prospect of becoming a big sister and think she will play her role very well. I have been told though, she will not be changing any diapers. LOL We try to be very open and honest with her, it's her personality as well. She always wants explanation, in detail, about most things and can quickly tell if we are not telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Now I worry about "what if it doesn't happen" and how it will affect her. Anyway, bit of a rant here. I am actually very positive about the future.

Hope that you ladies have a wonderful weekend. xo
Married Ian, love of my life, 28 October 2004

Beautiful Miah 22 August 2008

MC: 2011; 2012 & 2016

TTC- August 2017
Angelique76

Postby Angelique76 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:42 am

Twacky wrote:I took the strip out because I tape my few bfps into my diary( lol!) the line is between the two dots. It's very blue IRL. Oh well. On to the next cycle.

Tracy - are you sure. That is quite blue! or did the dreaded witch arrive?
Married Ian, love of my life, 28 October 2004

Beautiful Miah 22 August 2008

MC: 2011; 2012 & 2016

TTC- August 2017
Angelique76

Postby SEL » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:24 am

Awww, I hope it's not an evap Tracey.

Angelique, so happy all went well and DD sounds like a real character! Future lawyer I think you have there! Or a scientist with her inquisitiveness!

Hi Dolph!

In rush, have to go to my grocery shopping. pouring with rain here. :roll:

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Angelique76 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:23 am

Simone, you hit the nail on the head. I always tell her she will make a good lawyer. haha. She is also very good at maths and science, so we will see.

Enjoy the rain! xx
Angelique76

Postby Twacky » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:31 am

thanks for the positive vibes ladies ♥♥♥
af hasn't arrived yet but my boobs are getting less sore and spotting on and off all day so I reckon tomorrow. ...which would mean I did ovulate when I originally thought and am definitely 13DPO today. And that means today's ghost line is likely an evap or else I have such good line eyes I can see the antibody strip!
Happy weekend all xxx
Twacky
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby SEL » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:50 pm

Twacky wrote:thanks for the positive vibes ladies ♥♥♥
af hasn't arrived yet but my boobs are getting less sore and spotting on and off all day so I reckon tomorrow. ...which would mean I did ovulate when I originally thought and am definitely 13DPO today. And that means today's ghost line is likely an evap or else I have such good line eyes I can see the antibody strip!
Happy weekend all xxx

Aww no Tracey. I hope not! Fx she stays away but sometimes you just know. I so hope it wasn't an evap!

Wondfo's came and BFN's for me. It's annoying because this line pops up in the time frame and then by the time it has dried it disappears . :doh:

Have a great week-end. Its Father's day on Sunday here in the US so will give DH his presents and make him a BBQ. :mrgreen:

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Twacky » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:00 am

tomorrow is father's day here too, it would have been something to present our other halves with a surprise on sunday and who knows....af still not here tho due today, temp back up, yesterday's ghost line went blue just like the 11 dpo test buuuut bfn today. Very strange. When is af due for you Simone? Anyhoo happy dad's day to all your dh's!
T
Twacky
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby SEL » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:20 am

Twacky wrote:tomorrow is father's day here too, it would have been something to present our other halves with a surprise on sunday and who knows....af still not here tho due today, temp back up, yesterday's ghost line went blue just like the 11 dpo test buuuut bfn today. Very strange. When is af due for you Simone? Anyhoo happy dad's day to all your dh's!
T

Hmmm T, that is weird about your tests but great about the temp. You're not out until she shows and I hope she stays away. :D

I'm 14dpo today so she should be here any second. I have tested of course, but I just get ghost/shadow lines so I'm pretty sure I'm out. Temp is still up there though...so this factor is keeping me hopeful! :| here's a pic of the faint shadow line that is there and then not there. I can see it more on bottom one. Image

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC in our 40s