TTC at 40

TTC in our fabulous forties!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: TTC at 40

Postby SEL » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:26 pm

**Trumpets and bugle blare** Got my pos opk today, so let the bd marathon begin! :mrgreen:

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Angelique76 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:37 am

Hi ladies,

Dolphina, I pray that you get your sticky bean this month.

Tracy, bd, bd, bd! LOL. All the best, and pray it is your month!

Simone, how is everything on your side? What is macca for again? If it increases appetite... I definitely don't need that either! LOL

Sorry I have been a bit quiet. I am feeling 100% fine after the op and now just biding my time. Having a little bit of stress, but nothing we can't get through. We stand firm as a family, and that is most important.

I am just counting down the days to results with doc. 15 more days! Praying that everything goes well and he says that we can try again.
Married Ian, love of my life, 28 October 2004

Beautiful Miah 22 August 2008

MC: 2011; 2012 & 2016

TTC- August 2017
Angelique76

Postby SEL » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:15 am

Angelique76 wrote:
Sorry I have been a bit quiet. I am feeling 100% fine after the op and now just biding my time. Having a little bit of stress, but nothing we can't get through. We stand firm as a family, and that is most important.

I am just counting down the days to results with doc. 15 more days! Praying that everything goes well and he says that we can try again.

Sorry about the stress going on, hopefully it will all sort itself out. :D
We are counting down the days with you! :D

AFM, I got my pos opk, but no temp rise as yet. :|

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Angelique76 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:14 am

Thank you Simone... 14 days and counting... Whoop whoop! Only thing is I will most likely start af the day I see him :oops: Gosh, I know that they don't care about things like that, but GROSS LOL

BD BD BD! Babies are on their way! Whoop whoop! :bd:

TTC- August 2017
Angelique76

Postby SEL » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:27 am

Angelique76 wrote:Thank you Simone... 14 days and counting... Whoop whoop! Only thing is I will most likely start af the day I see him :oops: Gosh, I know that they don't care about things like that, but GROSS LOL

BD BD BD! Babies are on their way! Whoop whoop! :bd:

Lol, yeah, I know what you mean, but like you said they are so used to it.

Well, I had my temp rise so we covered our bases.... Now we can relax. DH had a little trouble finishing lol, so I threw him a softcup and went to sleep :rofl: Like a trooper, he finished the job for me in the softcup and I inserted. Poor man, I do feel bad! :mrgreen:

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Angelique76 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:49 pm

Simone... had such a chuckle now. DH always says "I don't come on demand!" I have news for you buddy! :rofl:

Hope it all works out. xo

TTC- August 2017
Angelique76

Postby SEL » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:08 am

Angelique76 wrote:Simone... had such a chuckle now. DH always says "I don't come on demand!" I have news for you buddy! :rofl:
:rofl: :mrgreen:

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Dolphina » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:56 pm

I'm here! Sorry ladies! It's been an eventful last few weeks. After my last post I had a blackout episode (heat and dehydration don't mix) and have been resting. Still went through with my IUI#2 on June 27. I'm nearing the end of my tww. I did cheat and poas today which is 12dpiui and it was a bfn. I have my beta test scheduled for Wednesday so I will let you know how it goes. If another bfn, onto iui#3. Some have said I tested too early. How is everyone else doing?
Dolphina
Friend

Postby SEL » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:55 am

Dolphina wrote:I'm here! Sorry ladies! It's been an eventful last few weeks. After my last post I had a blackout episode (heat and dehydration don't mix) and have been resting. Still went through with my IUI#2 on June 27. I'm nearing the end of my tww. I did cheat and poas today which is 12dpiui and it was a bfn. I have my beta test scheduled for Wednesday so I will let you know how it goes. If another bfn, onto iui#3. Some have said I tested too early. How is everyone else doing?

yikes, glad you are resting up. Yes, there is still time for that BFP it still is early do don't worry about the BFN. FX for you.

AFM, 5dpo, 5 days until I POAS. Chart shows two valid bd's in my so called fertile time so we will see.... **raps knuckles on the table top** :|

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Twacky » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:19 am

Hi Dolphina, hope u r feeling better! FX for Wednesday xxxxx
Simone I'm also 5 dpo today with a good few bd's in the window for a change. I can't swear I will get to 10 dpo before poas .... pathetic I know but this time I want to get straight to a beta if there's any trace of a line.
When shall we start symptom spotting lol?
Which reminds me, Dolphina, do you feel any different this cycle?
Ange, how are you doing? I have to tell you, if you ever see Tats Nkonzo is performing in CT....GO! He had me and OH in convulsions on the last night of Fest. He is easily as funny as Trevor Noah. I laughed all my makeup off! Of course if you watch any tv u will know him but I dont have a working tv so had never heard of the guy!
♥♥♥
T
Twacky
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby SEL » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:11 pm

Twacky wrote:Hi Dolphina, hope u r feeling better! FX for Wednesday xxxxx
Simone I'm also 5 dpo today with a good few bd's in the window for a change. I can't swear I will get to 10 dpo before poas .... pathetic I know but this time I want to get straight to a beta if there's any trace of a line.
When shall we start symptom spotting lol?
Which reminds me, Dolphina, do you feel any different this cycle?
Ange, how are you doing? I have to tell you, if you ever see Tats Nkonzo is performing in CT....GO! He had me and OH in convulsions on the last night of Fest. He is easily as funny as Trevor Noah. I laughed all my makeup off! Of course if you watch any tv u will know him but I dont have a working tv so had never heard of the guy!
♥♥♥
T

OMG - Cycle twins lol!

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Twacky » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:31 pm

ha ha! yes! is that a 'thing' ? big lol. hope it's a good omen.
I never, in going on 12 years on the ttc boards, ever used the term ' babydust'.....but just this once?
*babydust* buckets of it :-P
Twacky
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Twacky » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:45 pm

good morning ladies, it's Wednesday in my part of the world so ....best of luck Dolphina, thinking of you today. Praying for good news xxx
Twacky
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Angelique76 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:46 am

Good morning ladies,

T - I will keep my eyes and ears open for him.

Dolphina - all the best for today. Lots of prayer coming your way.

So ladies, read the messages and guess what?! I was 5DPO on Monday as well LOL. No chance of pregnancy for me now, but quite interesting. :)

Freezing cold where we are at the moment, still not enough rain, and almost Spring time again.

I have my post-op appointment in a week. So excited. Gosh. LOL

I hope that you all have an awesome day.

TTC- August 2017
Angelique76

Postby Twacky » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:27 am

cycle triplets! big lols
Simone, any signs or symptoms at your end?
Twacky
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to TTC in our 40s