Help

TTC in our fabulous forties!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Help

Postby Momof9treasures » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:21 am

I was on here a lot when ttc my now 3.5 year old. The ladies here were so helpful. I have gotten three negative tests in a row (dollar general brand). My luteal phase is typically 12 days and I am now 13 dpo, have been cramping since Sunday, had pink spotting Sunday night, and nothing since. I get cramps the day of, MAYBE the day before, af but with #s 1 and 9, the cramps were how I knew i was pregnant. We are not ttc per say but would be thrilled to have another and we dtd twice the night before I ovulated. I have had a slightly weird taste in my mouth but not the typical metallic of pregnancy. Extra saliva yesterday. I usually implant early and get a positive by 10 or 11 dpo. I am still breastfeeding a 22 month old but only once or twice a day and my periods are regular. Do you think I just implanted late or I'm just old and my body hates me? Help!
Momof9treasures
Friend

Re: Help

Postby Momof9treasures » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:23 am

Forgot to add I had an early loss in August so I know things are functioning on some level.
Momof9treasures
Friend

Postby Danaa » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:23 am

I think it could go either way but that pink spotting sounds promising.
Good luck!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momof9treasures » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:23 pm

Just an update: this ended up being a chemical :(
Momof9treasures
Friend

Return to TTC in our 40s