42, Any IUI Success Stories In The 40's?

TTC in our fabulous forties!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

42, Any IUI Success Stories In The 40's?

Postby MamaPossible2010 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:35 am

I know chances decrease with age, especially by this point. I may feel like a 20 year old, but my eggs are still 42 no matter how I feel (WAHHHH!) It feels so not fair, but, I did back to back IUI's with my 3 daughters (a singleton with a very early vanished twin) and healthy twin girls, but that was at 29 & 34. IDK if that's gonna work, and my hubby is no longer working (he's older than me, got forced into retirement) so IVF.. I don't know if we could afford it. Certainly not anytime soon, and our old insurance through his work at that time gave us THREE FREE IVF TRIES!!! It was incredible insurance, and I felt so bad I couldn't give those away to my TTC friends in need. Now when I may need it, doesn't appear that any of that stuff is covered from what I am reading, and we are far from rich. I don't think it's fair for money to stand in the way of peoples' dreams. INFERTILITY SHOULD BE TREATED AS AN ILLNESS, IT'S NOT COSMETIC AND SHOULD BE FULLY COVERED FOR ALL. We don't choose infertility, it chose us. That always got me so mad. Sorry to ramble.

Anybody have IUI success stories, since we have never protected, me and dh and never conceived on our own, and we are talking 16 years so we nailed a lot of of ovulations, but IUI always worked like a charm! Anybody going thru the process right now or did in their 40's? What was the outcome.

THANKS!
Shelly
MamaPossible2010

Re: 42, Any IUI Success Stories In The 40's?

Postby mimimama » Tue May 15, 2018 7:43 am

No dir experiences of this, sorry. However, I would really recommend you read : success rates over 40
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby GinaRusktova » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:29 am

Hello Dear! I'm having an IVF later this month at a repro center in Kiev We have waited around 1 year for it. My insurance only covered us for one attempt. So, we waited and saved a handsome amount. Now, next week are going to Kiev for our procedure. So, yeah! That's how it happens. Stay strong! I'm just not actually 40 but still 38. You're right! Egg quality decreases and stuff happens. But, dear! Not all of us can have the same way! So, yeah! Best of luck! More baby dust to you. :)
GinaRusktova

Postby leenadeena » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:56 am

Hi. IVF and IUI are greatest treatments. but we should go to the best clinic. I was an infertile woman. I wanted to be a mother badly. But it was not in my fate. In the end, I decided to go for surrogacy. I was betrayed by Adonis clinic. They are the worst. They don't care about anyone's emotions. They only care about themselves. Well, I was saved. they wasted alot of my time. I have a baby now. I chose the best.
leenadeena
Friend

Postby landa02 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:20 am

I hope you will be a mom soon. Infertility is never easy. My friend was also an infertile woman. She wanted to be a mother badly. But it was not in her fate. In the end, They decided to go for surrogacy. She went to a clinic in Europe. The clinic provided them with a healthy surrogate. They have a baby now. They were first betrayed by Adonis. Adonis clinic cheated them. They wanted to gain financial benefits. She was saved by them. I have a baby now. She is a happy mother. She has no more worries.
landa02
Friend

Postby alins » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:09 am

"It's really sad to know this story. I had to face the same. Always make research before choosing a clinic. Every one face different things in life.
When anyone loses hope then it becomes harder for them to survive. The main issue in my life was infertility. So for that, I contacted Adonis. They made fun of my feeling. They didn't provide me with any facility. They were very bad in communicatin. oh I forgot to mention that I emailed then first. Btu they didn't replied there. I tell you guys never go for this clinic. There are many other clinic in Europe. Which are more better than this one."
alins
Friend

Postby salvatore » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:01 am

Hello there, I hope you are fine now. I'm so sorry hearing about your infertility. Yeah, I know its really hard to bear this tough time. At the same time, I'm happy that you are blessed with your babies. All is well when the ends well. It's good that you are still struggling hard for your next baby. Age does not matter so, don’t you worry about that . you can consult a good doctor and a good clinic. I'm sure you will get positive results. But hey, let me tell you one thing. Don’t go to lotus clinic. I have heard many bad experiences of people over there. It's just useless to consult them. They are scammers. It is the worst clinic so far. I don’t know why they do this . It makes me feel horrible. They are so unprofessional. They even don’t know how to treat the clients. I wish and hope you get a good clinic for your treatment.wish you the best of luck.
salvatore
Friend

Postby sosij » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:45 am

Hello there! I am so glad to hear your story. You and your husband manage each and everything mannerly. Through mutual cooperation, love, and support you tackle every difficult situation. I want to share my story here. I was infertile because of ovarian infections. Doctors suggest me IVF. For this purpose, I contact a Clinic named Lotus. After taking an appointment I went to their clinic. I was shocked when I saw the poor staff. They were very rude to me. I shook my head to see all this because they only pretend to be good. They had the lake of technical and medical knowledge. They had poor services and had no proper equipment. On the spot, I decide to leave that clinic. I cancel my appointment with them. Now I am searching for another good clinic. Soon I will share my success story here. Just suggest me good treatment and clinic for its completion. DO REMEMBER ME IN PRAYERS.
sosij
Friend

Postby landa02 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:18 am

Infertility is never easy. My friend was also an infertile woman. She wanted to be a mother badly. But it was not in her fate. In the end, They decided to go for IVF. They have a baby now. They were first betrayed by Adonis. Adonis clinic cheated them. They were so unprofessional. They wanted to gain financial benefits. She was saved by them. I am happy she took right decision. I have a baby now. She is a happy mother. She has no more worries.
landa02
Friend

Return to TTC in our 40s