Surrogacy

TTC in our fabulous forties!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Surrogacy

Postby leenadeena » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:27 am

I am so upset. I hope you are fine. I hope for those who are facing infertility may get a reward. I have faced infertility too. I can feel the pain. I think to be a mom was not in my fate. Later I decided to go for surrogacy. It was one of the best ways to have babies. It was a safe method. I am so happy to choose it. People are facing infertility. it is not impossible that you may not become a mother. But if one struggle for it she can be a mom. I hope for the best. I hope that you all stay blessed.
leenadeena
Friend

Re: Surrogacy

Postby satasha jones » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:02 am

hey hun. i am too facing infertility. but sad life. I go into a scam. I don't know if he happens to me. it was Lot** clinic. they did not reply to us. I told them al the details. I was in a serious condition. have lost all hope. I thought the will help. but hey dd not. at all.i mean how disappointing is that? please suggests some clinic. my husband is in search of so long. I want to get a baby. prayers needed. lots of love. I hope I start a surrogacy journey too. beware of the scam though. bye.
satasha jones
Friend

Postby landa02 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:39 am

Infertility s hard to overcome. many people are facing infertility. My friend was one of them. Well, She was an infertile woman. She wanted to be a mother badly. She went for IVF but failed to conceive. Her husband was also infertile after all this. They were supporting each other. They had no other way. They decided to go for surrogacy. They went to a clinic. They have a baby now. Surrogacy is a blessing. I hope this would help. She has no more worries.
landa02

Postby alins » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:10 am

hello. How are you all? I am sharing this because I had gone through the same. I know how all this feel. I was always thinking of this all the time. My friend told me about surrogacy so I decided to go for it. I came to know about the procedures. Then I visited the clinic. I researched the clinic. I recommend that you all do research for it first. Then I visited them. They were very nice to me. I recommend you that clinic to. They were cooperative. They were nice to talk. I hope this will help you.
alins
Friend

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 am

leenadeena wrote:I am so upset. I hope you are fine. I hope for those who are facing infertility may get a reward. I have faced infertility too. I can feel the pain. I think to be a mom was not in my fate. Later I decided to go for surrogacy. It was one of the best ways to have babies. It was a safe method. I am so happy to choose it. People are facing infertility. it is not impossible that you may not become a mother. But if one struggle for it she can be a mom. I hope for the best. I hope that you all stay blessed.

I'm sorry, honey :hugs: Infertility is not the thing we choose. I'm glad you've found your way out, but before applying for surrrogacy make sure you've got complete info on the list of questions. I've already shared it on another thread, so will paste here~ How long has the program been in operation? Does the program maintain a referral listing of previous client couples? Does the program recruit its own surrogates? Through what means? Will they work with a surrogate recruited by the couple themselves? How are surrogates expenses handled? Is there a cap on these expenses? Does the program offer medical screening of the surrogate? To what extent? Who does the screening? Does medical screening include an AIDS test of surrogate and her partner? What are the costs of surrogacy (gestational or donor)? What is the fee payment structure? What are the financial obligations incurred by the couple? What is the payment schedule? How long are the surrogate’s medical records kept? Does the program offer psychological screening and counseling to all parties? To what extent? Does the program offer on-site medical services (insemination or IVF) or do they work with local physicians and hospitals? How many babies have been born through the agency/clinic’s surrogacy programs? To what extent is contact between the surrogate and the couple encouraged? (By letter, meeting face-to-face, on-going?) Can the couple be present at the birth? What type of legal counsel is offered to the surrogate and the couple? Does this include the drawing up of contracts? Does the program offer adoption finalization services? What are the fees for informational meetings or interviews? What are the financial obligations incurred by the couple? What is the payment schedule? If the surrogate does not get pregnant over a certain number of cycles, what is the clinic's policy regarding refund of fees paid? In the event that the contract is not honored, what are the financial obligations for the couple? In the event that the surrogate has a pregnancy loss, what are the financial obligations for the couple? Does the program have a Medical Registry for updating the medical history of the surrogates or the children? Does the program have a registry for the surrogate and children to exchange information when the child reaches maturity? Hope this helps. Wishing you the safe, quick and smooth journey. :hb:
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:21 am

satasha jones wrote:hey hun. i am too facing infertility. but sad life. I go into a scam. I don't know if he happens to me. it was Lot** clinic. they did not reply to us. I told them al the details. I was in a serious condition. have lost all hope. I thought the will help. but hey dd not. at all.i mean how disappointing is that? please suggests some clinic. my husband is in search of so long. I want to get a baby. prayers needed. lots of love. I hope I start a surrogacy journey too. beware of the scam though. bye.

Overall, my impression of the clinic is that they are a clinic that can get results and very quickly. The worst complaint I have heard about them is that they have slow communication. I decided I can live with if it means I'll get a baby at the end. Also, considering we are paying less in the UK, but we were able to begin our first attempt weeks after signing contracts-- I couldn’t have picked a better option. If I'm of any help for you, please let me know. Hope you'll make the best decision.
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC in our 40s