on and off light bleeding

Please post your BFP chart as an image in this forum!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

on and off light bleeding

Postby tryingtobepatient1 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:55 am

Hi ladies I thought this may be this best forum to gets some answers of ladies who have gotten there BFPs.
Now my question is did any of you get really light bleeding on and off (gone for 24hrs then a tiny bit when wiping then gone again for 24hrs and so on) and gone on to get a bfp? My AF is always really heavy from day one, I've never experienced anything like this have also had sore boobs on the sides since ovulation to now..
tryingtobepatient1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: on and off light bleeding

Postby randapanda » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:18 pm

I have been having what seems like a light "AF". But my temps have been up a bit since then and not sure
whats going. I am usually heavier and blood goes into the toilet (tmi) but now its just on tp only and a bit brown on tampon when ut happened dor about 3 days. Spotting before and after.

I am sorry if this did not help you but know that you are not alone.
randapanda
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby tryingtobepatient1 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:03 pm

Thank you for replying :) I just don't know what's going on and can't test til later in the week. I don't temp but fainted earlier jn the week and when they took my temp they said it was slightly high at 37.6 so km hoping that's a good sign, as my doc is quite useless they didn't test me for pg at all just my blood sugar and blood pressure which were both fine ahhhh lol
tryingtobepatient1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby randapanda » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:59 am

Ya I know what you mean. Hubby has been having heartburn for s few days and I had it day before yesterday. I hope if anything I will O so I can try again but temp has been up at 98.3 so its soooo CRAZY! :-)
randapanda
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby tryingtobepatient1 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:02 am

Dh thinks I'm pregnant but I don't know anymore haha jts just so annoying. Trying not to get my hoped up.
tryingtobepatient1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby randapanda » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:10 am

Ya this morning I might eat breakfast but tummy hurts and temp is 98 so we will see. Tmi but have been having soft bm lately and My bbs dont hurt too much but the left one is a bit veiny.....?

So frustrating that our bodies whack out on us lol.
randapanda
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby tryingtobepatient1 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:30 am

OMG I totally just realised we hve been talking ln another post lol! And yeah I have haha bbs still hurt the lefty one more thought and some blue veins around the nips dh even said my bombs look bigger. I'm testing Wednesday so either way this insanity will be over haha
tryingtobepatient1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby tryingtobepatient1 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:31 am

Predictive text is so annoying! Hopefully you know what I Kent though..
tryingtobepatient1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby randapanda » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:33 am

Ya no worries.
randapanda
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby randapanda » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:35 am

Ok so what other post? I have so many that I talk into and look at.
randapanda
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby tryingtobepatient1 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:40 am

For the life of me I can't remember what its called but we are currently talking about pg people we know who drink and do drugs etc.
tryingtobepatient1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby randapanda » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:56 am

Ohhh lol yep. I forget what room also but I think I remember in one of those.
randapanda
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby randapanda » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:15 am

Oooooh I am so sorry trying. I didnt realize that this room was for bfp charts only. I just read the title and wanted to give some info or advice.
I am sorry I could not be of much help. I just knew I was experiencing a bit of the same.
randapanda
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby randapanda » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:57 pm

If you still want to talk thats cool with me I just didnt want to keep you from getting some better info from others on here.
So hows today going? Its almost 4 here and just had a nap without even thinking I was tired to do so lol.
randapanda
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby tryingtobepatient1 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:37 pm

I'm taking the whole I'm not pregnant and my body's just whack approach lol no bleeding yesterday or ttoday. Trying to tell myself I'm not PG so I stop going isnsane haha will still test Wednesday or Thursday just to be sure though haha we want a baby so bad (as do so many other couples) I think I just go crazy because of it! All men have to do is have sex - not fair. It's just annoying cos my AF is always heavy clotty and rreally painful and this 5 day thing has been just spotting no cramps no pain no clots. Confusing stuff! Everyone thinks I'm pregnant but I don't know anymore, I think I have false hope lol. How about you? And dw I have so many symptoms I'm just over ssymptom spotting lol
tryingtobepatient1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Next

Return to BFP Charts Only