BFP with no temp shift @ 7DPO. Ectopic pregnancy

Please post your BFP chart as an image in this forum!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

BFP with no temp shift @ 7DPO. Ectopic pregnancy

Postby Bee Bee » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:50 pm

Hi ladies. This was actually my chart from December. This pregnancy ended as it was an ectopic, but I figured I could post it as a helpful post for others. I actually didn't think I had ovulated this cycle and I had gotten my blood drawn to see if I could take new meds and they told me I was pregnant. Was the LAST thing I was expecting to hear and I seriously argued with the lady on the phone for a few minutes lol.

Anyway, looking back on it now. O date was most likely CD10 and then I had an implantation dip at 4DPO and BFP on 7DPO. In hindsight, I should of realized that implantation at 4DPO was a really bad sign but denial is a powerful thing lol. And sorry there aren't very many temps after that. Ive always read to just give up temping after a BFP, so I did after a bit.

Me (Brittany): 28
DH (Huy): 32
TTC #1 since September 2013. :bfp: December 2, 2014. Pregnancy was Ectopic. Methotrexate 12/17. :bfp: Feb. 16, 2015

My Ovulation Chart
Bee Bee
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: BFP with no temp shift @ 7DPO. Ectopic pregnancy

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:09 am

BeeBee, sorry yours ended in a loss. :(

Just in case anyone is worried about early implantation, I also had an implantation dip, as well as implantation bleeding at 4dpo, and went on to have a healthy pregnancy, so that's not necessarily something to be worried about!
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby momma3:) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:15 am

Aww BeeBee I am so sorry!!!! How sad :( I really hope it will happen for you soon!!!
I was encouraged by your chart--in hopes that I still have a chance this cycle! I don't know if I officially O'd, other then before your implantation dip my chart is similar.
momma3:)
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Rebecca _S » Wed May 13, 2015 7:20 am

visit this website, I was looking for the answers and I got them Maybe it'll help you. http://implantationbleed.com/implantati ... otherhood/
Rebecca _S
Friend

Return to BFP Charts Only