BFP in 15mos!

Please post your BFP chart as an image in this forum!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

BFP in 15mos!

Postby Bununal » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:53 am

Hello! Just want to share my bfp chart. I got pregnant my first month of trying and that ended up in chemical. Paused TTC for a while, resumed and never got lucky until now. Well, I wouldn't say lucky because I had to have a laparoscopy, HSG and D&C procedure in April. And this bfp is from the 2nd cycle after all those procedure.

ffchart.png
ffchart.png (159.33 KiB) Viewed 1051 times

The only clue that we were successful this month was my bbt on 13dpo. I have a 13-day lp and my temp ALWAYS plummets at 13 dpo. But this time it didn't, and then I assumed that maybe FF was off by a day since I took my temp too late day after ovulation. So when my temp stayed up at 14 dpo, morning of AF's due, I knew something's up.

I tested with an ovulation stick first - I do this almost every cycle. The disappointment of a negative is not too much when it's ov test. I have a box of internet ov cheapies because they didn't seem to work for me, I've never seen the test line dark. So imagine my shock when I see the test line go dark even before the control line! I finally opened my 1-yr old FRER and it is definitely BFP!
Bununal
Friend

Re: BFP in 15mos!

Postby Livsmommy4 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:52 am

Congrats!!! Thanks for posting your chart!
Livsmommy4

Postby mglupe1979 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:02 pm

Congrats!!! Were you in any fertility treatment. I to had a d &c on April 8 and since then i have not had a normal period. This last one was over 40day LATE. Just got af on june30 and it only last for 2 days. Has this happen to anyone? I got an ultrasound on friday which was day two an have 3 follicle on my left 11mm 9mm 8mm hopefully i will ovulate one of them this month. Baby dust to every one trying for their bundle of joy.
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Bununal » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:06 pm

I wasn't in any fertility treatment. I got my AF on time month of my lap. And didn't have any problems except that is was extra sore and crampy.

Have you spoken with your dr about this?
Bununal
Friend

Return to BFP Charts Only