Ovulation?

Come and meet others who are dealing with irregular cycles. Compare charts and get support!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Ovulation?

Postby IceRayven » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:55 am

Not sure if this is the right forum. This month I don't believe I ovulated. My cycles are normal 26 so my period should come on the 2nd..but this month I didn't ovulate

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/37e2d9

My last 4 cycles since my miscarriage have been regular 25-27 days..usually 26 days. So should I expect my period on the 2nd or does not ovulating change when I get it? Is there any chance of ovulating and getting pregnant this late in the game?
IceRayven
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby litmajor » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:07 am

If you have not ovulated, AF will likely be delayed. Our cycles divide up into two parts- follicular phase and the luteal phase. The follicular phase is pre-O, and it can vary, while the LP generally stays the same amount of days. So you should expect AF after you O, after however many days your LP is.

The follicular phase can be longer for many reasons, including stress. It is possible to have an occasional anovulatory cycle as well, where you get AF when you have not O'd yet. So basically- anything is possible! GL.
Me- 25
DH- 28
9/6/13- BFP!

The ugliest BFP chart
litmajor
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Irregular Cycles