First month charting. Did I O?

Come and meet others who are dealing with irregular cycles. Compare charts and get support!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Have I O-ed yet?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:33 am

Yes!
No votes
No :cry:
No votes

Total votes : 0

First month charting. Did I O?

Postby dragonbaby2012 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:33 am

Hi All,
I'm new to BBT charting and to the TWW. This is our first month TTC. My cycles are very irregular (in the last year they've been between 25 and 50 days with a 37 day average). I don't even know if I've been ovulating, which is why I've decided to try charting.

Anyway, this month on CD 6 I felt some pains that definitely felt like ovulation pains. They persisted on CD 7 so I took a digital OPK around 4pm on CD 7 and got a smiley face. CM symptoms also seemed to point to :o: so we started :bd: .

There was no real temp rise until CD11 so FF decided that I probably :o: on CD 10. Then on CD 15 FF took away the crosshatching :cry: .

I still thing my chart shows a biphasic pattern. What do you guy think? Is it still possible that I released an :o: this cycle? I want to be PG but this first cycle TTC I'd really just like proof that I am even O-ing.

If you could take a look at my chart and let me know what you think, I would be very grateful for your opinions! Thanks and baby dust to all!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a8e51
dragonbaby2012
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Zanna » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:42 am

It's really hard to tell! I think CD 10 is a good candidate for O day. But your recent temps suggest that you may still be waiting to O. With such a range of cycle lengths, it's really impossible to tell just yet, especially since this is your first month charting and there's nothing to compare it to yet. Keep BDing! FX for your BFP!
Me-34, DH-42
TTC#1
<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a8b32">My Ovulation Chart</a>
Zanna
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Irregular Cycles