Just Silly Question

Come and meet others who are dealing with irregular cycles. Compare charts and get support!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Just Silly Question

Postby AprilMay2007 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:23 pm

Not sure if the right place to post but ... Here it goes. Briefly last cycle was July 20th So I took provera to start cycle. bd w/dh while taking. Provera worked cycle came January 12th. Endedn17th DH says we bd after (not sure about that) So here is where the question comes in. I went out of town from 21 to 28. BD nite I came home and the next. I know it can't be possible to be pregnant but... Peeing all the time, small small amount of fluid came out of nipples which are sore. The weirdest thing is my lower stomach feels like flutters or pulling (no pain) you can actually see my stomach moving. The peeing I could say excess fluid from provera, nipples many reasons. Stomach I almost could say gas but I'm not gasy and it's been doing most of the day. Anyways thoughts, comment please.
AprilMay2007

Postby socialite_baby » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:05 pm

Are you TTC #2 or more and/or have you breastfed recently? I ask because the discharge from your nipples could be what's causing your irregular cycles... One of the main symptoms of high prolactin levels is leaky nipples. So if you haven't recently stopped breastfeeding I'd see your doctor and demand some blood work. High prolactin levels can also cause you not to O or get AF.
Lindsay (Mild Endo, thin PCOS, Hypothyroid, implantation failure)
TTC #1 for 7.5 years...

April - November 2011 - 7 Rounds of 50 mg Clomid, 3 IUIs. All BFN.
February - March, June 2012 - 3 Rounds 5 mg Femara. BFN.
April 2012 - "Immune Protocol" Follistim IUI. BFN.
May 2012 - Diagnosed activated natural killer cells and told we'll NEVER conceive naturally... *treatment break*
October 2015 - IVF #1. OHSS. Freeze all. 9 blasts on ice.
November 2015 - FET #1. BFN.
January 2016 - Holy *NATURAL* BFP!!! WTF?! First ultrasound 2/1/2016. Praying for a healthy sticky baby. <3
socialite_baby
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AprilMay2007 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:57 pm

Thank you so much (no not breast feeding ) that makes lots of sense think I will make doc appt. this week. :D
AprilMay2007

Return to Irregular Cycles