Newbie with a Long Cycle (and long story)

Come and meet others who are dealing with irregular cycles. Compare charts and get support!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Newbie with a Long Cycle (and long story)

Postby GreenEyes27 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:17 pm

Hi Ladies, I'm Heather.

This is my first post, so I hope I'm following Forum Etiquette properly...

So here's the back story. Everything about me has taken it's sweet time to happen, I got my very first period at age 15, and from then on had cycles ranging anywhere from 17 days to 70. When I was 17 I went on the BCP to regulate, and after 10 years I went off of it at the beginning of Nov. I was expecting irregular cycles, but this is frustrating!

After going off BC (Nuva Ring), I started charting temps for the first time, and I must admit I have NO IDEA what I'm looking at!! My first cycle was 60 days with FF pegging O at day 51. Now I'm on my second cycle and I'm sitting at day 30. For the last 3 days FF put my O at day 25, but then tonight I had EWCM and as soon as I put that in I got a message stating that FF doesn't know what is going on with me either!!

I'm so frustrated. My mom had very difficult conception, and after 2 miscarriages (one was full term still born), she finally had my brother and me at 36 and 38 respectively. She had Endometriosis, and I'm so scared that I'm suffering from a similar situation.

This is the first time I have had anything to do with Pregnancy (no scares ever), and I'm afraid that I'm doing all the wrong things because I can't pin point anything!!

Any advice you ladies could give me, I would really appreciate! DH and I aren't telling anyone we're TTC because we don't want any additional stress, so I unfortunately I only have the voices in my head to talk to (and they are not very helpful!).
GreenEyes27
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby LovelyLauran » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:33 pm

Hi :welcome:
Totally understand about crazy cycles and also about the fear of following in your mothers foot steps. I to have crazy cycles and they are very unpredictable. Also my mom had lots of M/Cs one before me and then 4 after me. But she did have 3 lovely children! It is going to be very hard and stressful at times but just know that you aren't alone and that you will get your :bfp: hopefully that is very soon. The way I cope is with lots of prayer and talking it out here :). I have faith that I will be blessed soon with my bundle of joy. I hope you will blessed too. You have come to the right site all of the ladies on this site are soooooooo supportive. I wish you all the luck in the world. FX for your :bfp: very soon. :)
Me (Lauran):26 DH: 27
2 Fur babies MiMi & Armani
TTC since 2010 awaiting our Rainbow Baby

:angel: 7/14/14 @ 6 wks MC naturally on 7/29/14
LovelyLauran
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby GreenEyes27 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:19 pm

Thank you so much for the kind words - it's so much easier to know I'm not going through these trials and tribulations alone!!! I hope you see your BFP very very soon!!!! <3
GreenEyes27
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby hunnybunny23 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:47 am

hi green eyes i really understand your concerns and can totally relate. i was never investigated proporly for endocrine problems because i had 2 children. i am also sitting at cd 30 and no ovulation or af. maybe we can wait together :D

me:26 OH: 28
DS born: 42w1d cs 14.05.09
DD born 42w1d induced VBAC Assisted forceps 15.04.11
DS2 40w4d Spontaneous natural 2VBAC 27.10.13
hunnybunny23
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Irregular Cycles