Spotting from end of AF through O

Come and meet others who are dealing with irregular cycles. Compare charts and get support!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Postby loonareclipse » Tue May 08, 2012 8:21 am

Hi Kelly, I think that it depends on the quality of the spotting. I spot brown right up until I start spotting red again. The brown is old blood from af that's just slow to make its way out (annoying!) while the red is from ovulation (yay!) so the answer is yes I do bd during red spotting. I don't think conception is likely if you bd during af, though. Good luck to you!
loonareclipse
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby KellyGirl882 » Tue May 08, 2012 10:35 am

thanks for responding!

i guess i don't really know how to ask this without being too graphic... sorry, it may be tmi... dh is my first - so sorry if it's silly asking this question... if one has sex during their period or when "spotting", then, wouldn't it be messy? Since it's still bleeding and all??? So I guess what i want to know is, if we're bd when i'm spotting, would blood be all over his "junk" or bedsheets?

i apologize if it's too graphic!

thanks loona!
KellyGirl882
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby loonareclipse » Tue May 08, 2012 7:46 pm

No not too graphic at all! So sex during AF can get messy, yes, so you might want to out a towel down so you don't wreck your sheets. And your fella's business will get messy too but I have never once met a man who gave a damn about that. It's a good excuse to get in the shower together after, anyway so it's a bonus!

But sex when spotting won't be messy at all. Unless your spotting so badly that it is, in which case you might have a problem. Spotting is generally considered blood you can only see when you wipe or possible a tiny bit gets on your underwear, but anything more than that is actual bleeding. I hooe this was helpful!
loonareclipse
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby KellyGirl882 » Wed May 09, 2012 9:27 am

You've been x-tremely helpful!!! Thanks soooo much loona!
KellyGirl882
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Previous

Return to Irregular Cycles