Trying a new approach this cycle...

Come and meet others who are dealing with irregular cycles. Compare charts and get support!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Trying a new approach this cycle...

Postby dragonbaby2012 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:59 pm

I've only been charting for two full cycles now, but it's clear that something weird is going on with my hormones...probably my progesterone levels are too low. The first cycle I charted had a failed ovulation at 10 DPO (with later successful ovulation at CD26). Then my luteal phase in the second cycle was only 9 days (3 days shorter than the last cycles). Even though I just started temping in January, I've been charting cycle length for a long time now and they range from 19-50 days!!

So, in order to have the best shot at a BFP I've gone on B6 and Vitex this cycle (starting today at CD 5, now that AF has ended). Has anyone else had luck with this method?

Good luck to everyone!!
dragonbaby2012
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Tee2876 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:14 pm

Hey there,

I have long cycles been charting since Feb 11 which was almost 60 days since last AF (Dec 15) Im on CD 99 today and I started vitex about 2 weeks ago. Ck out my chart it's horrendous but last 4 days seem much differnt temp and CM wise.

My Ovulation Chart
Tee2876
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby dragonbaby2012 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:18 pm

Your temps for the last four days seem less erratic than the others. Hopefully your body is starting to stabilize. I've heard that it can take up to three months for Vitex to work its magic, but hopefully it works sooner for us!

Have you tried anything else? I've heard good things about FertilAid and accupuncture...

I've also been drinking "Fertility Tea" with Chinese herbs that are supposed to help balance hormones and promote regular cycles.
dragonbaby2012
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Tee2876 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:34 pm

I know the last 4 seem so promising.....Im hopeful! I take all the good vitamins, pre natal - zinc - fish oil - B complex - vitamin c - Vitex (3 X day) - I use preseed every BD session not exactly as directed as I feel that's a bit unecessary. I drink green tea (try once a day)

Thats about it. Im starting a more veggie based diet Sun I need to drop 10 lbs doesn't sound like a lot but im only 5' 1"
Tee2876
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Irregular Cycles