AF without Progest pills!

Come and meet others who are dealing with irregular cycles. Compare charts and get support!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

AF without Progest pills!

Postby SamLeeC » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:16 pm

I just finished my first round of clomid this month and AF arrived today (CD 27) I'm not thrilled that I didn't get my BFP but I'm glad AF showed up on its own!

I'm now just concerned I'm not ovulating and have PCOS though. The doc is keeping me on clomid this next round with a folliclle ultrasound on CD 14. Hoping this will result in seeing if I did ovulate this month or not, but I'm nervous about it all. I guess I don't have a question but anyone that can relate I'd love to hear from you!
SamLeeC
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby ttcbb2 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:19 pm

Sorry, I know it's frustrating. How hard is it to push out a teeny, tiny egg??? It's so annoying! Is your doctor going to increase your dose of clomid? Good luck with round two!
ttcbb2
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby SamLeeC » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:35 pm

ttcbb2 wrote:Sorry, I know it's frustrating. How hard is it to push out a teeny, tiny egg??? It's so annoying! Is your doctor going to increase your dose of clomid? Good luck with round two!

Exactly! It's so crazy. The plan for this next cycle is the same dosage of clomid and another follicle ultrasound to follow up.

My progesterone level was 22, so I'm hoping I did actually ovulate...but I'm thinking that will be made official on my next U/S.

Thanks for the support!
SamLeeC
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Irregular Cycles