Hmmmmm, spotting?

Come and meet others who are dealing with irregular cycles. Compare charts and get support!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Hmmmmm, spotting?

Postby psarahm » Tue May 08, 2012 7:59 am

Pretty sure I ovulated somewhere around april 20th-23rdish. BD the 21st. began VERY slightly spotting the 29th, and stopped around the 6th. There was no clotting... most of the time it was VERY light colored, almost watery. Lots of cm.... still having lots of cm. I am still breastfeeding my 22 month old pretty often, and my periods before having her were VERY irregular. Any opinions? I haven't tested yet..... Gut feeling is that i'm not pregnant. It took quite a while to get pregnant with our DD. Any similar experiences? Give me some hope here! lol :-P
psarahm

Postby Emerald05 » Tue May 08, 2012 8:18 pm

What color is the spotting? And what kind of CM are you having?

For me I get the watery/brown spotting between AF and O sometimes. My doctor said this can be normal. And sometimes I get light pink spotting mixed with creamy CM before O.

If your'e sure that you Od already, then it could be two things. The first is that it could be implantation bleeding, which is usually brownish colored (old blood). The other is that you could have preAF spotting as a result of falling progesterone (luteal phase issue), but I wouldn't think you'd have that since if you Od you'd already be at least 14 dpo!

I say test!!! :jump: :jump: :jump:

Good luck!
Me (Whitney): 25; Right tube removed due to hydrosalpinx and left tube/ovary covered in scar tissue/adhesions
DH: 26; great swimmers
Married June 2009 & TTC #1 since June 2011
Aug-Sept 2012 IVF: ER 41 eggs, 41 Mature, 28 Fertilized, transferred 1 5AA and have 7 snowbabies!
BFP 9/10/2012 @ 5dp5dt!
DD Born May 8th, 2013!

My Ovulation Chart
Emerald05
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Irregular Cycles