Anyone here with shorter cycles? 24ish days?

Come and meet others who are dealing with irregular cycles. Compare charts and get support!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Anyone here with shorter cycles? 24ish days?

Postby MandyB424 » Mon May 14, 2012 10:56 am

Since the beginning of the year, my cycles went from being anywhere from 26-28 days to 24 days on the dot. What the heck? I have no idea why. I have been TTC #2 with no luck for about two years now. Been on fertility meds, shots, etc. Nothing yet.

But with shorter cycles, how early do I need to be BD'ing? I'm so confused with all of this and to even why they're so short now? Does that make my chances even less?

MandyB424
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby KellyGirl882 » Tue May 15, 2012 10:44 am

hi mandy,

siince dh and i were ttc, my cycles were started to become 23ish-25ish days... before i was 35-40 ish days. but since it has shortened my period got lighter and not as heavy as before. i was kind of worried too - we're still ttc #1... (sigh). earlier this year, i thought my cycles went back to normal when af came on cd 45 and my flo was just like before (not too light), but it went back to cd 25... but somewhere i read that it doesn't matter how light or heavy it is, you should still be able to ovulate.

i've been using opks, i noticed that i ovulate later when i'm on longer cycles, and earlier when i'm on shorter cycles...

gl
KellyGirl882
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Irregular Cycles