To those with more experience

Come and meet others who are dealing with irregular cycles. Compare charts and get support!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

To those with more experience

Postby MMG » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:09 pm

So today is cd53 and I am not pregnant. I'm taking progesterone to force a period. Last cycle was 52 days long, the one before that was 25, and the one before that was 33 days long. The 33 day cycle was medicated (Femara). I'm 32 years old and I stopped using the birth control patch in February of 2011 (after taking BC for 14 or 15 years straight)....so we've been actively TTC baby #1 for well over one year with no successs. I've never seen a BFP. I don't think I have PCOS or Endo....I had one cyst a few months ago (probably from meds), which was tracked with an ultrasound.

I took Femara for several months to make me ovulate and blood tests showed that it worked, but my body was really unhealthy (and probably hostile) for the entire time due to an autoimmune disease. Now I'm healthy (I guess I'd say in remission) and my blood work came back normal. So now I'm thinking getting pregnant might actually be possible, but my doc says he doesn't want to do more meds unless we do IUI. DH is not on board yet.

So I've got to come up with a plan for this cycle. I'm thinking about trying FertilAid and going back to charting BBT. I've charted BBT for a few months before and I always track CM to time the BDing.

So here are my questions:
1-Anyone tried the FertilAid and had success regulating cycles?
2-Any ideas what could be messing up my cycles so bad?
3-Anyone use the clearblue easy fertility monitor? Worth the money?

Thanks in advance for any words of wisdom! Babydust to all!
My Ovulation Chart Image

TTC#1 since February 2011!

May 2013: First RE appointment
May 2013: HSG & Tubes are all clear!
August 2013: Laproscopic surgery, two ovarian tumors removed, stage 2 endo discovered & removed
MMG
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Tee2876 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:01 pm

I have / had irregular cycles I started taking Vitex in March and within 4 weeks got AF after 125 day cycle that time around, since then I had 39 day and if i get AF this sat it will be a 34 day cycle this month. Vitex is what is in Fertilaid but in a lower dosage then recommended to reglate cycles. Theres lots of info on it on the internet barely any side effects if at all any.
Tee2876
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Irregular Cycles