Are irregular cycles and annovulation depressing you too?

Come and meet others who are dealing with irregular cycles. Compare charts and get support!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Are fertility concerns making you depressed?

Yes
92%
No
No votes
Maybe a bit
8%

Total votes : 13

Postby blueberryhill83 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:43 am

JazzBaby:

How much provera are you taking? I am taking 10 mg for 10 days.. I have never taken it before.. Can you ovulate on it?? I was trying to find out more information but it just took me to forums where other people were asking the same questions... hopefully restarting my period will help me start to ovulate again... My hubby and I would not mind the clomid and the chance of multiples or twins..
Me- Breanne - 30; DH- 38
2 furbabies (adopted)

First BFP on 11/7/2010 - chemical
BCPs from 12/10 - 1/12

was tested with High Testosterone level 58 / high prolactin
9/14 ivfnj - results:

HSG clear = ovarian torsion = lap and thoughts of ovarian cancer .. all clear

moved to FL was diagnosed with low Vitamin D..

3rd cycle of Femara 5 mg with novarel trigger BFP on 10 dpo !!! so excited!!
beta #1 - 11 dpo 26.6 progesterone 31.1
beta #2 - 13 dpo 85.8

Weight loss 30 lbs

~*~*~ BABY DUST~*~*~
blueberryhill83
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby JazzBaby » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:46 pm

blueberryhill83 - I am also taking 10mg for 10 days. I have 1 more day to go. I have taken Provera before but I am not sure if you can ovulate while on it. I was testing my ovulation before I started the pills but when I had the "ok" from my doctor to start Provera I stopped testing. You might be able to ovulate because last year when I took Provera, 9 days after my last pill I got AF but it wasnt the usual flow. It was light but I bleed for about 5 days, then exactly 3 weeks later I had AF flow again!!! I found that very weird but I didnt call my doctor because it was like my usual flow and I bleed for like 5-6 days. I do have to tell you that after the 2nd AF I ovulated around CD 22-24. I got a prositive OPK and I ended up pregnant. Unfortunately, I had a m/c because when I went for my 8 weeks, baby was measuring about 6 weeks 6 days and no heart beat. I was devastated....I am keepint positive that using Provera will restart our bodies and make us ovulate again. :-)
7/1/11 = M/C @ 6wks 6 days
9/1/12 = BFP @ 9 DPO
9/19/12 = :hb: 99 bpm (6 weeks 0 days)
12/28/12 = :hb: 153 bpm (20 weeks 2 days) - Team Blue
5/5/13 = My DS born (38 weeks 4 days)

JazzBaby
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Kaiowa » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:30 am

Blueberryhill--I understand how hard it is dealing with everything pregnancy. Last night I actually had a dream where I was looking at myself in the mirror and realised I had been almost obsessed with everything baby for almost a year now. Every day I have thought about it, a lot!
Just found out the other day that a girl I know who is pg got that way on the first night of trying for her baby. I can't help but feel annoyed considering she was still smoking at the time and has a less healthy lifestyle than me but it just happened for her. Grrrr.

JazzBaby--I'm awed how strong you are dealing with a m/c and starting again. I've always kind of believed that if soul of the baby that didn't quite get there might get first dibs if the mother becomes pregnant again.

A couple of days ago I started bleeding again (not a proper AF as I haven't ovulated AGAIN). I noticed it was a full moon last night. Maybe my cycle is synchronising to the moon.....

Kaiowa xx
Kaiowa
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Kaiowa » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:42 am

Hello

Just called the doctors, all my results are back. Everything is apparently normal and fine so now I'm totally confused why I'm not ovulating! I mean, if there's nothing wrong then why isn't it happening? I've made another appointment to see another doctor (the one I had has left) but I'm not sure what to say. I don't know if she will give me anything as it hasn't been a year yet since I've been trying. If my hormones are normal would I be given Provera?

Headache :/

Kaiowa x
Kaiowa
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Previous

Return to Irregular Cycles