Any way to regulate irregular cycles??

Come and meet others who are dealing with irregular cycles. Compare charts and get support!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Any way to regulate irregular cycles??

Postby Andj84 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:28 pm

Hi girls.

I had the coil out in february, and while i had the coil in i had 29 day cycles regularly with only the odd one or two longer.

Since having the coil out my cycles have been

33 days
53 days (skipped aprils altogether)
35 days
Today is CD 35 and nothing so far. (BFN)

Last month i started using opks and got a positive on CD 21 and AF 14dpo on CD35, so i thought maybe i just ovulate later in my cycle than normal. This month i had positive opks on CD 14, then again(?) on CD 21, but still no AF .

Is there anyway to try and regulate my cycle, anything herbal or i dont know... just something lol! Its driving me insane not knowing when to expect AF, getting my hopes up thinking maybe im pregnant when AF doesnt arrive. And i seem to be getting a lot of evaps!

Any advice please anyone?
Andj84
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MASHINKA » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:42 pm

Yeah welcome to the club!
Have u been dx with pcos? If so check out www.ditchthepill.org and google "androgen excess" you should get lots of info :D
Los Angeles Birth Photographer
www.mashageorgievphotography.com
MASHINKA
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Levi » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:31 pm

Hey Andi,

I'm the same as you, had the mirena out end of April. Not had a proper af since really. I am using pro-gest cream to bring on af and hoping to use fertiltitea after af finishes to help ovulation. Will let you know if they work! x

http://www.amazon.com/FertiliTea-Natura ... B0006SFQGO
Levi
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Andj84 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:39 pm

Hey, thanks for the replies. No ive not been diagnosed with pcos, although im sure something isnt right as i get terrible cramp pain usually on my left side to the point where i cant stand or even move. If i can straighten up it eases off but its getting straight thats impossible once i get it.If im driving and get it i have to pull over. There seems no pattern as to when i get it though.

Ive had this since a teenager, but never had these pains when ive been pregnant, and i always thought with pcos it was harder to conceive, so with me having children already i had kinda ruled it out?

Levi - Oh yes youll have to let me know if it works!
Andj84
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Irregular Cycles