6 days spotting starting cd 21..normal?

Come and meet others who are dealing with irregular cycles. Compare charts and get support!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

6 days spotting starting cd 21..normal?

Postby jmendez84 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:32 pm

SO CONFUSED! I know/figure I'm out this month but I wish I knew what was going on with my cycle. I usually spot up to 4 days before AF shows (ever since m/c in Jan) before the m/c I would only spot up to 2 days before. This cycle however I have been spotting since CD 21! I hoped it was implantation bleeding but it never went away. It's only when I wipe, never on liner. I had one wipe with bright red and that was it. The rest has been pink ewcm, or brown clottyness.

Is there something wrong with me if I'm spotting for so long before AF? AF is officially due Tues/Wed (30 day cycle) so I'm not understanding why I've been spotting so long. I just want it to "officially" start so I can move on with this cycle! I want to see my ob, but it seems like every ob i've been to won't even consider testing me for ANYTHING until after 1 year of ttc!!! (only month 8) Frustrated and confused..help!
Me-30
DH-38
1 m/c Jan 5,2012
TTC # 1 since Nov. 2011
Round 1 Clomid 50 mg 5/15
jmendez84
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: 6 days spotting starting cd 21..normal?

Postby LMG823 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:28 am

Unfortunately I don't have an answer for you, but wanted to let you know I have the same problem every month. This was even happening to me on BC. I have been off for 5 months now and my spotting has started as early as 3 dpo. All my bloodwork and ultrasound came back fine, but I worry this will keep me from a BFP. I did not have this problem when I conceived my daughter but that was 5 years ago. Last month I took 100mg of B6 and this made my spotting go from 10 days before AF to 4 days before AF. This month I am taking 1200mg Vitex to see if that lenghtens my LP or stops the bleeding. Have you had your progesterone checked? mine supposedly is fine but I now this commonly causes this problems so if you haven't I would get it checked. Good luck!
Me 31
DH 37
DD 4
trying for #2 since October 2012
LMG823

Return to Irregular Cycles