My body doesn't appear to be working!

Come and meet others who are dealing with irregular cycles. Compare charts and get support!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

My body doesn't appear to be working!

Postby nics_net » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:43 am

Today is CD 34 and 16dpo, still negative tests.

Anybody know anything about anovulatory cycles? I seem to have problems every second month - perhaps it is PCOS or perhaps one ovary has problems?

By way of a bit of history I came off BC about 10 months ago, with a view to clearing it out of my system before formally trying. I think my periods were pretty much normal for the first 3-4 months.

In April I THINK I missed one all together. I say think as I wasn't particularly paying attention but at one point I realised that I hadn't seemed to have a period for a while, it was another 10 days after that realisation (with a few negative tests in between) that AF showed up. I then had a normal period.

The month after that I had a light period, which lasted only one day. It seemed odd and I went through the whole thing of thinking it might be implantation spotting. Anyway lots of negative tests and I think it must have just been a light period.

31 days later I had a normal period.

It is now 34 days later and nothing...again. I did have very very minor spotting on 6th August, which I thought may have been ovulation spotting, it would have been about the right time.

So hence my thinking that every other period might be just a no show and in fact my cycle is more like 65 days rather than the 32 I think it is.

I have ordered a BBT thermometer from Amazon today to start tracking temps and might go along to the doctors to check out the possibility of PCOS.

If anybody could help with advice on possible herbal remedies, drug remedies, the effectiveness of accupuncture or anything else then it would be appreciated.
nics_net
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Tee2876 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:16 am

I have irregular long cycles, longest was Dec - April! 125 Days O'd on CD 115 it was craziness. I started Vitex in March, dosage of 400mgs 3 pills in the morning kept up with that trhough June then discontinued as no longer TTC but bam this month O'd on CD10 or 11 so now my cyclces went irregular long to short?? I do temp, started in Feb mid cycle and that's helped me grasp a lot. have you started temping?

Me (39) FSH: 5.82 with all other bloods perfect on CD3 so why can't we get pregnant! SCREAM (MTHFR, 1 Copy of A1289C) Still should not prevent me from achieving the ultimate goal, SCREAM some more!
DH (36)
DS1 (22)
DS2 (19)
DD (16)
DSS (10)
DSS (7)
Furbaby Cleo (4)

"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about" - anonymous...

My Ovulation Chart
Tee2876
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Irregular Cycles