health tips

Come and meet others who are dealing with irregular cycles. Compare charts and get support!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: health tips

Postby hazelbazel » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:21 pm

It totally depends on your metabolism and your genetics! But, I heard an expression once and it does ring true for me... "abs are made in the kitchen"... LOL! So in other words, diet makes all the difference when it comes to abs, which it sounds like you are eating quite well. And it sounds like you are doing everything in the exercise department right.... some cardio and some strength training. I do know that when it comes to strength training abs that if you do too much your stomach can actually look bigger.... so the idea is to burn the fat over your existing abs. My guess is that in as little as 6 weeks you should be able to notice some changes, but it may take up to 3 months. All the best to you hun! Lord knows after my 2 babies I need to be taking my own advice right about now.... !!! ;)
DS born 4/1/08 after 5 IUI's and vericocele repair
DD born 1/29/10 natural conception
IUD for 2.5 years, removed 8/13/12
Cycle 1- 8 weeks long
Cycle 2- induced by provera and lasted 3 weeks
Cycle 3- clomid cycle.... BFP 11/12/12!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Found out TWINS! Born 7/8/13
hazelbazel
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: health tips

Postby Morne » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:53 am

Chakra Healing Arts Center Healings Experience the relaxation and healing in a deepest possible way with the tools from the ancient and modern. Be ready to open your mind and heart!
Morne

Return to Irregular Cycles