Periods regulated for six months, now back irregular?CD49

Come and meet others who are dealing with irregular cycles. Compare charts and get support!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Periods regulated for six months, now back irregular?CD49

Postby Jazzvo » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:18 am

My periods started to regulate in march2012 and remained regular(dont know if i ovulated or not) until aug2012. My cycles ranged from 30 to 32 days right on time, so when september rolls around and nothing i thought maybe i could be pregnant, but nope the docs did however locate a fibroid on my uterus, cysts in my cervix and a yeast infection, did they kidnap my regularity? Ne one ever had this happen before?
Jazzvo
Friend

Re: Periods regulated for six months, now back irregular?CD4

Postby litmajor » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:44 pm

I could have written this post, minus a year. My periods were pretty regular from March-August 2011 (went off of BCP in March 2011). As soon as August hit, I had a 55 day cycle and then one that I'm still on because I conceived on CD 77 (DD is a month old today). In my case, it was stress that caused my cycles to be irregular (think I have a tendency towards this). Maybe ask your doc since you had the other issues? Good luck!
Me- 25
DH- 28
9/6/13- BFP!

The ugliest BFP chart
litmajor
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Periods regulated for six months, now back irregular?CD4

Postby Jazzvo » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:13 pm

I will I'm ttc naturally so there are a few things I'm going to ask her my appt isn't until the 18th, I'm going to start using opk's and see how far I get with those first...
Jazzvo
Friend

Return to Irregular Cycles