CD 61! Help! I have never had this irregular of a cycle!

Come and meet others who are dealing with irregular cycles. Compare charts and get support!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

CD 61! Help! I have never had this irregular of a cycle!

Postby sleepytime1010 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:16 am

Help! I don't know what to think or do. A little background: I stopped taking bc in January 2012. Since then I was a 30 cd kinda girl. I even could get the time right. In August I went long and had a 39 day cycle. I chalked it up to being stressed and sick that month. Now, I am up to cd 61! I called the Dr. and they sent me for a blood test to see if I was pregnant. BFN :( I have been taking a preg test every Saturday since I missed and still BFN's.

Symptoms include fatigue and increased CM - like a lot. I have an appointment for next Tuesday with the Dr. It's for my annual exam so I figured I would bring my concerns up then. When the blood test came back negative they told me to just wait until I come in for my exam at the end of the month. I think they were thinking I would get it by then. But not yet!

I was having sharp pains and cramping which I thought could be ovulation but my OPK's kept coming back negative. Now I'm just having random periods of cramping.

Has anyone experience this and should I keep hoping for a BFP?
Me: 27 DH: 33 Married: Oct 10, 2010 TTC#1 since June 2012
sleepytime1010

Re: CD 61! Help! I have never had this irregular of a cycle

Postby hopingandwishing » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:49 am

Hi Sleepytime...

I'm on cd149... my longest cd is 45... so don't know what's happening. i went to my annual a couple months ago and doc told me to get dh tested for semen analysis b/4 she can do anything for me... dh has finally scheduled the next month... i'm just hoping while waiting, i would get my bfp... we're still bd every 3 days (just in case)... i have heard those that got their bfp on cd 93 or cd127... so good luck to us BOTH! We need it!
hopingandwishing
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Re: CD 61! Help! I have never had this irregular of a cycle

Postby sleepytime1010 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:48 pm

Hoping - that's really odd that they want to test you DH first? I know this was posted a while back, do you have an update on your situation? FX you recieved a BFP
Me: 27 DH: 33 Married: Oct 10, 2010 TTC#1 since June 2012
sleepytime1010

Return to Irregular Cycles