CD 43! Anyone else?

Come and meet others who are dealing with irregular cycles. Compare charts and get support!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

CD 43! Anyone else?

Postby lovely62 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:50 am

Hi ladies! Im on cd 43 with 47 cd last month and 37 the previous. Last month I swear I had every symptom imaginable! O cramps/twinges, nausea, my body felt like it had anchors tied to it and my bbs bricks lol. Everyone i knew swore i was pregnant but always bfn until af. So! Not as many symptoms this cycle but i couldnt say when I o'd bc Im not tracking anything just bd every other day. Symptoms as follows...
Twinges for days into weeks on and off
Warm burning sensation in lower ab last week
Some days bbs feel like bricks some times just annoying pains
Had a sharp shooting pain during some twinges that went down to my v
Tightness and bloating
Oh! And a week and a half of being super gassy. :/ (which also happened last cycle but ive never experienced before)
Usually good mood.
Weird dreams this week that are sad or scary.
Today: bbs sore, irriatated slightly (idk at what no ones home lol)
Bfn as of tuesday.
Also alot of these symptoms didnt start happening until dh and i started ttc.
I'm just hoping no cysts or pcos :(
lovely62
Friend

Re: CD 43! Anyone else?

Postby KaileyH » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:49 pm

I'm with you on cd44 as of today. Last month I had a 70 day cycle that came out of nowhere. I had all the symptoms and thought that I was pregnant and just wasn't getting a bfp... I almost cried when I got af. It lasted the whole 7 days and now I'm waiting again. I'm worried about cysts and PCOS as well. Supposed to see the doctor in January if I haven't gotten pregnant by them. I'm only 22 and my dh and I have been trying for 10 months. No luck :( Hope you get your bfp soon!
KaileyH
Friend

Re: CD 43! Anyone else?

Postby lovely62 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:51 pm

Thanks kailey. I'm also going in January. I don't think I'll be in this month I'm on week two of treating a uti. Ugh :'( We should keep up with each other on how things go! =)
lovely62
Friend

Return to Irregular Cycles