Natural ways to reg AF!!! Help!

Come and meet others who are dealing with irregular cycles. Compare charts and get support!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Natural ways to reg AF!!! Help!

Postby Jacmrc12 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:39 pm

I've been TTC since Nov. '12 and I haven't had a regular AF since. The whole month of jan I spotted everyday. Sometimes it will last three days go away then come back for two weeks! I stopped bleeding the second week in feb and started AF on the 21st and I'm on my 9th day of bleeding so Idk if its a reg cycle or I'm going to spot this whole month as well. I'm going out of my mind!!!! Anyone goin thru the same thing or can offer some advice?! I'm so depressed that I feel like giving up on TTC'ing at times. I feel as if it will never happen. I don't have an obgyn for lack of insurance at the moment but I have insurance thru a small practice locally where I am seen by one main doc and his PA's. they said if my AF doesn't regulate I'm going to be put on BC for 3 months. This would be a nightmare!
Jacmrc12
Friend

Re: Natural ways to reg AF!!! Help!

Postby hopingandwishing » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:19 pm

hi,

sorry to hear... currently I am on proverra to induce my period. its progesterone tricking the body that u have ovulate, then u shoud get withdrawal bleefing.. I kno read up on provera online and I recall seeing that it also help those who bleed and spot consistently... look it up online or ask ur doc...

gl!
hopingandwishing
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby hopingandwishing » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:20 pm

btw I alsi posted info on ginger and water to regulate cycles naturaaly... its a few post below... I havnt tried it... but worth a try...
hopingandwishing
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Jacmrc12 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Thank you!! I'll have to try that!
Jacmrc12
Friend

Postby Veralyn » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:17 pm

Like hopingandwishing said, I'd ask them about Provera. Why waste three months on BC? I know this isn't a natural method, though. There are some changes in your lifestyle that may help you a little. I know it isn't much. :(

Several things can affect your period. Stress, diet, exercise are three very important ones that in someone who already has irregular periods can make them worse. My cycles last from 35-65 days, and any change in my eating patterns, sexual activity, and stress levels, my cycle just goes even more wonky than usual. FX for you! Don't give up!
Veralyn
Friend

Postby Peony06 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:34 am

Hi,
I'm nowhere near to a regular cycle either but I've been on this recipe since January and I'm starting to see a difference in my cycles (less spotting and clotting - sorry tmi). Don't let them put you on BC again. That would be a waste of time!
http://womens-place.com/ttc/vitex.php
Good luck!
Also, this website has great info on natural ways to regulate your cycle http://natural-fertility-info.com/
Our family is now complete!

Peony06
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KBista » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:44 pm

I cannot endorse vitex and high dose B6 more highly, but it would be a good idea to chart your temps first and see if you're even ovulating. I wasn't, and I knew I had a short luteal phase from previous charting, so between the two supplements, my cycle regulated. I conceived in under 2 months from starting them.
KBista

Return to Irregular Cycles