Possible Anovulatory Cycle, Irregular Periods, HELP!!

Come and meet others who are dealing with irregular cycles. Compare charts and get support!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Possible Anovulatory Cycle, Irregular Periods, HELP!!

Postby jem_x » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:33 pm

Hi All,

I've posted in numerous discussion boards before discovering this and I am hoping someone may be able to give some advice on my situation. Here is my story so far:
- LMP 20th June, on average have 38 day cycles but can vary from 31 - 46 days.
- AF is currently 23 days late.
- 2 weeks before AF was due I had brown spotting / discharge, then day of I had light light spotting / discharge then it all stopped.
- Taken 1 million preg tests and they were all coming back negative. I thought i finally got my BFP and went to the docs but they're tests came back negative.
- Finally convinced the doc to take blood and his results were "numbers aren't high enough, expect a period." Being only 20 I have no idea what he meant by that!
- Went and got a 2nd opinion and he referred me for an ultrasound which I get tomorrow.
- I've had consistent cramping, from a dull stretching ache to sharp pains, tender breasts, headaches, moody/emotional.

I'm so confused as to what is going on and just want answers. Has anyone experience anything similar?

Thanks!
jem_x
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Possible Anovulatory Cycle, Irregular Periods, HELP!!

Postby funsurprises105 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:21 pm

If you aren't it could just be nerves that your expiercing or a phantom pregnancy and if you are congrats! Either way your going to know for sure tomm when you see your ultra sound
funsurprises105

Return to Irregular Cycles