Feeling low

Come and meet others who are dealing with irregular cycles. Compare charts and get support!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Feeling low

Postby Orchidlens » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:40 pm

Hello,

I'm just having a little moan... Currently on CD54 15DPO - BFN, low temp drop today....feel like AF should have arrived already but is just taking a long time... It's just very hard. Im ok with the BFN at the moment as I know it can take a while and as a gay couple using a known donor who lives a few hours away, i know we have to be patient.

Im just worried i can't sort my body out and get my cycle regular. My hormones must be all over the place... :( I have been to a Chinese medicine practice today for some herbs and acupuncture and i have an appointment with my regular doctor tomorrow, so hopefully I will get some advice.

Feeling pretty helpless today :(
Orchidlens

Re: Feeling low

Postby ebc12311 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:14 pm

Hi there! Sorry you're feeling low. Try to stay positive! I have long cycles - over 45 days and I know it gets frustrating trying to figure out your body. Sounds like you are taking some positive steps though by seeing various doctors. Good luck!
Me: 27
DH: 27
TTC #1 since June 2013
Long Cycles
2 fur babies!!
ebc12311
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Orchidlens » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:55 am

Thank you... Feeling a better after a good nights sleep...saw the doctor and she said all the normal things, wait until a year, relax etc.

Fingers crossed for this month! :D
Orchidlens

Postby randapanda » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:58 pm

I know exactly what you mean. I am irregular and I can go two months without a period. Its so frustrating ttc with these kind of issues. Its like is AF coming or not? Am I normal, or is there something wrong with me?
randapanda
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Irregular Cycles