My body can't make up it's mind, HELP!!!

Come and meet others who are dealing with irregular cycles. Compare charts and get support!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

My body can't make up it's mind, HELP!!!

Postby So Very Confused... » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:41 am

For infos sake, I have had irregular cycles my whole life, I just started to and track them in Sept. Then realized I was right, they are messed up.
Been TTC since last week in Sept. last normal period was Oct. 12th, heavy bleeding, cramps, mood swings, the works. Then on Oct. 25th, I went to the bathroom that night and wiped, I then found my toilet paper to be filled with clear watery discharge, a second wipe produced brown discharge and a third pink blood. The pink blood lasted for a few hours. I never needed a pad, as it was only there when I wiped.
Then on November 6th, I went to the bathroom and when I wiped I found very light pink blood. It was enough where I had to wear a panty liner but, I had no cramps or mood swings, nothing. It spotted this way for a day then stopped. Then a few random symptoms, exhaustion, mood swings, nausea, no appetite for food or sex. Then on Dec. 3rd, I had my second light pink period. The same as Nov. light pink bleeding, panty liner no symptoms. (Maybe a lil moody!)
And now it is Dec. 27th, and I am having my THIRD light pink period bleeding. Except this one was proceeded by brown discharge for a day. This can't be my period can it? It's barely more then spotting, it's pink, red, brown, and had cramping for a few hours!
I'm not sure, but I think the discharge on Oct. 25th could have been implantation bleeding.
If I am preg. then what's with these weird pink periods?
I'f I'm not, then what's with these weird pink periods?!?!
Yes, I've tested many times since Oct. 25th. But, I've also read that many women have been 3-4 months pregnant before they ever knew so, I'm not surprised. Just annoyed and confused!!!!
HELP!!!!!!!
So Very Confused...
Friend

Re: My body can't make up it's mind, HELP!!!

Postby hoping4two » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:10 pm

The same thing is going on with me but it's only been about 2 weeks since my expected ovulation.

I'm very confused.

Not sure what to say besides maybea blood test since it's been so long or an ultrasound?

Either way I understand how you feel :/
hoping4two
Friend

Postby So Very Confused... » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:57 pm

Thanks hoping4two! Good luck!!!
So Very Confused...
Friend

Postby maddy » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:18 am

Have yall been tested for PCOS? With PCOS you have irrregular cycles, and lots of episodes of spotting.
maddy

Postby So Very Confused... » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:57 pm

I've never spotted a day in my life before Oct. 25th Mady!
So Very Confused...
Friend

Postby maddy » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:22 am

That is weird that its just happening so suddenly!
maddy

Postby So Very Confused... » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:22 pm

That's my point exactly Maddy! This period was nothing more then very light spotting, lighter then the last two, which were heavy enough to require a pad! I wore one this time, but only to save my undies!
It only came out when I wiped, the rest of the time it was dry! This can't be my period... lasted a day, maybe day and a half, and was only spotting, pink spotting, with one wad of tp filled with red, then the rest was pink, or not there... :-\
So Very Confused...
Friend

Postby So Very Confused... » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:23 pm

Unless this is either light pregnancy bleeding OR Implantation bleeding! :-\
So Very Confused...
Friend

Postby hoping4two » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:27 am

Maddy .. even though I have very irregular cycles I haven't spotted ever. When af comes she comes very heavily.

My obgyn doesn't think I have pcos as I do ovulate .. even without a period I ovulate!

But I think we both are experiencing light preg bleed! It's possible..I'm hoping so at least. The spotting finally stopped about 3 days ago. I'm about 15dpo I believe..now my breasts and nipples are sore! Headaches! Insomnia! Gassy! I'm nervous to test as I don't want to be let down. I know with my first it took me a while for my bfp.

I think I'll test in a few days and if bfn I'll go in for a blood test..so strange!

Did you test yet?
hoping4two
Friend

Postby So Very Confused... » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:09 pm

I've tested and got neg. every time! I'm worried, as if these ARE my periods, then why are they slowly disappearing!! All i can think is cancer, tumor, menopause!! -_-
I need to get to Planned Parenthood to get check out, maybe spring for a doctors visit, at a free/cheap clinic!
I haven't had 2 periods in one month in a long time!!! This last one was just spots here and there, cramps, but only spots... lasted like a day or two... UGH!!! They should have told us this in school, they make it seem like all you gotta do is have sex and you get pregnant boom!!!!
So Very Confused...
Friend

Return to Irregular Cycles