TTC after birth control

Come and meet others who are dealing with irregular cycles. Compare charts and get support!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: TTC after birth control

Postby babydust530 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:36 am

I know, I can't wait to put this behind me. The biopsy has been scheduled for Thursday morning but I think it makes about a week to get results.
Yes I've definitely been feeling more consistent kicks, but they aren't super strong because of the anterior placenta. How about you?
Kflores good luck at your appointment!
Me: 32
DH: 32
Our little girl is 17-months old (born Oct. 2015)
BFP on 4/5/17 (est. due date 12/18/17)
babydust530
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby isis0228 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:38 am

Babydust ive had a breast biopsy done before(not fun) so i know what your going through with that and waiting on results due to a golfball size tumor. It was non cancerous. Praying for good results! Yes more consistent then weeks before and can feel them on the outside and see some of them too, they arent super strong yet but i can feel them.
its a...BOY!!!Due Oct 30th! :)

isis0228
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby isis0228 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:42 am

Babydust when is your biopsy? Praying everything goes well.

Kflores how are you feeling? have you told anyone about the news yet?!

isis0228
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby babydust530 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:49 am

The biopsy went well this morning. It honestly did not hurt one bit, which was a relief. The doctor scheduled me to see him on Monday evening where he said he'll look over my stitches and go over the results. Fingers crossed this will all be behind me come Monday night.

Do you ladies want to keep this forum going or do you want to start a new one on the pregnant boards now that all three of us are pregnant? :)
babydust530
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby kflores31 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:00 am

Isis, i'm doing good! Still hard to believe that i'm pregnant! Only have mild cramping every so often and the boobs have become VERY sore. I'm also super bloated. I've told a few people. Two of my close girlfriends, one who is pregnant right now and the other who has pcos too and has been there for me through this whole journey. We have also told both of our parents. I told my dad on father's day and gave him a onesie that said "I love my grandpa". He was SO shocked and excited. First grandbaby for both sides of the family. It's super hard not to tell other friends. Especially with the 4th of July coming up. My DH and I planned to have a huge party at our house now that it is almost completely remodeled/landscaped. How am I suppose to pull off the sprite trick?!

Babydust, such a relief knowing your biopsy went well and didn't hurt! I'll continue to pray everything is okay and its just a random pregnancy symptom you have..

I'm down for starting a thread on the pregnancy board, just let me know where :) It's so exciting now that all three of us are pregnant, SO cool!
Me: 25 | DH: 26
Nov 2014: Dx PCOS
Jan 2015: 1500mg Metformin
6/14/15: BFP :)

kflores31
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby isis0228 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:43 am

Hey ladies, babydust so glad it wasnt painful like mine was, maybe because it was on your actual boob not your nipple! Praying all good news happens on monday! Now you just got to get through the weekend..think positive, i know i will too!

Kflores, thats so good your not to bad for prego symptoms yet..and i even cant believe that im pregnant either, still...its so crazy! Yes if you can get away with the sprite trick definitely, make sure you cup has you name on it so you dont pick up the wrong one! ha

yes im down for a pregnancy thread i already have an account on the end but its under a different user name: Blonde1982(i think), so just let me know the name!

isis0228
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby babydust530 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:22 am

Thanks ladies! We're having our gender reveal party on Saturday and on Sunday I'm going registry shopping with DH, and our mothers so my mind should be nice and occupied.
kflores, that's so cute you told your dad on father's day! :) As far as the bbq you could always just say you aren't feeling too good and that's why you aren't drinking or put club soda with lime in a glass and pretend its vodka/club. People may start to guess and wonder, but they won't know for sure.
I'll start a new thread for us under the general pregnancy board. I'll title it "BFP after birth control" :) so glad we have all made it to this point!!!
babydust530
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby isis0228 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:19 pm

Aw that sounds like so much fun babydust! I hope your party this weekend is a blast, and ive been looking at the registry too and its so hard to pick things out, esp for boys! ha

OK see you on the other side...pregnancy side that is! ha

isis0228
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Previous

Return to Irregular Cycles