So desperate

Come and meet others who are dealing with irregular cycles. Compare charts and get support!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

So desperate

Postby SelinaLove » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:37 pm

It's my 1st time on here and like my title says I'm really desperate. My and my husband have been ttc for awhile now. I tried vitex. I took it for a month but I didnt work. Maybe it was a short of time taking it but after I stopped taking it I got my period. Haven't had my period last year October. I could do anything to just have a baby. Ooh forgot to mention my husband is 52 and I'm 26. Yes big age difference pls I need help or advice what I could do. Thank u
SelinaLove

Re: So desperate

Postby MyMyMy » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:16 am

OK, first things first... Are you charting your basal body temp (bbt)? That will tell you if and when you are ovulating. If you aren't yet, I would start today.

Vitex takes a while to work. I'd give it some more time. The something called fertilitea that is also supposed to help normalize irregular cycles.

For me, Vitex plus b6 (from o through af) have helped normalize my cycles quite a bit. Although I'm still dealing with a short luteal phase (the time from o to af)
MyMyMy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Irregular Cycles