Going all out this month!

Come and meet others who are dealing with irregular cycles. Compare charts and get support!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Going all out this month!

Postby Nikki_79 » Wed May 13, 2015 3:29 am

This is my first post although I've been "lurking" for about 6 months. I have been trying to conceive for 21 months now without any success. My cycles are very irregular which doesn't help. After last cycle which lasted 42 days including the worst pre mestrual symptoms ever (as in "this feels unusual, cue week of symptom spotting!), AF came today. But this month Ive decided to pull out every stop in the book!!! I have my fertility friend app, my bbt and soy flavonoids arrive today, other vitamins and supplements ordered, we've got our clinic referral following multiple blood tests (me) and SA last week (him, results pending), and going to BD so many times he won't know what has hit him! I confess I have probably been less organised than some on this forum - I think I wasted the first 5 months not even understanding my cycle properly, especially after 15 years depo and no cycles at all. The rest of the time have been OPKs and timing things a bit more... Everyone tells you to relax and just BD more often but I think now is the time to be a bit more controlling!?
Nikki_79
Friend

Return to Irregular Cycles