DAY 15 of brown spotting, BFN :(

Come and meet others who are dealing with irregular cycles. Compare charts and get support!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

DAY 15 of brown spotting, BFN :(

Postby Waiting4BabyRich » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:34 am

↓ Waiting4BabyRich↓
Brown spotting for 15 days, bfn
Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:14 am
Hi everyone,

I am brand new to these boards, so forgive me if I seem to be asking stupid questions! :)

Me (30) and hubby (35) have been ttc for 3.5 years and have only once fallen pregnant. Sadly this ended in an ectopic about a year and a half ago.

Before this I had 35 day cycles like clockwork, but since it has been all over the show, ranging from 30 to 45 days.

I am currently on cd53, which is my longest cycle ever, and I have been having dark brown discharge for 15 days now. It is only there when wiping and is watery as opposed to thick / creamy. I tested this morning with CBD and BFN. Spotting started on cd39 and I assumed it is the start of af. I normally spot about 2-3 days before af starts and af only lasts about 3-4 days.

Not symptom spotting, but I've been having headaches and I am extremely irritable.

What could be causing the spotting if I'm not pregnant??? Could I be pregnant and hcg is still too low? I am not having any of the symptoms I had with my ectopic.

Has anyone had a similar situation?
Romans 12:12 <3
Waiting4BabyRich
Friend

Re: DAY 15 of brown spotting, BFN :(

Postby starzz121 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:35 am

i was drawn to this topic as im DPO 12 today and had brown spotted yesterday and the day before. mine is most probably AF coming as its ahppened before but i have no clue about 15 days running of brown spotting. have you spoke to an OB?
starzz121
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Re: DAY 15 of brown spotting, BFN :(

Postby Waiting4BabyRich » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:21 am

Thanks for your reply Starzz121. I haven't spoken to an OB, they would probably want to examine me. I thought someone might have some insight or previous experience before I go as far as contacting my Gynae. If the spotting continues I will definitely have to contact him! Good luck to you, might be implantation just as well :) x
Romans 12:12 <3
Waiting4BabyRich
Friend

Return to Irregular Cycles