ALWAYS irregular!!

Come and meet others who are dealing with irregular cycles. Compare charts and get support!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

ALWAYS irregular!!

Postby Lizzyh89 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:37 pm

Always been irregular since dot!

Apart from when i came off pill - things seemed to settle until we had early miscarriage in sept 2014. Ever since i honestly couldnt tell you when my cycle is! Not on any birth control - haven't been for well over a year.

Last few periods were

1st jan for 5 days (which is normal for me)
30th of march for 5 days.

So basically two months between them - but as been longer!! Had scans of ovaries and everything all came back fine - no issues. Anyone else have this problem? this has always been my ''normal'' its literally guessing where i am in my cycle!!

I am of healthy weight, and health.

Any comments welcome.

Lizzy
Lizzyh89
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: ALWAYS irregular!!

Postby Danaa » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:49 pm

I have no experience with birth control so I can't say how that affects your body or how long it takes until it gets back to normal but it sounds like you are not ovulating,besides the scan did ur doctor do any tests?to see how ur hormones are?at what point in ur cycle the scan was done and what did it show?lining measurements?!Follies measurement?!
I would try vitex for a few cycles and see how that helps or clomid to help with ovulation.
Good luck!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lizzyh89 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:11 pm

My doctor didn't say much - I asked if they could see where in my cycle I was and I got a basic "everything looks good" response n didn't say much more.

I assume I am ovulating with the previous miscarriage n trying to track cm atm but finding it hard! Ty for comment :)
Lizzyh89
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Lizzyh89 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:11 pm

No hormone tests yet!
Lizzyh89
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Danaa » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:14 pm

Lizzyh89 wrote:My doctor didn't say much - I asked if they could see where in my cycle I was and I got a basic "everything looks good" response n didn't say much more.

I assume I am ovulating with the previous miscarriage n trying to track cm atm but finding it hard! Ty for comment :)

I meant to say you are ovulating much later than normal,maybe not every cycle and that is why your period is irregular.
Vitex can help balance your hormones!!
Are you planing on using opks or anything to track ovulation or just pay attention to your body?!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Irregular Cycles