Did anyone conceive naturally after failed IUIs?

This board is for anyone who wants to discuss TTC naturally with herbal supplements, etc.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Did anyone conceive naturally after failed IUIs?

Postby Baby-game » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:26 am

Hi girls, I have been ttc for 2 years, did 4 iui and before trying ivf i am thinking of trying naturaly for a couple of months. I have unexplained infertility. I would really appreciate your story if you conceived naturally. Thanks!
Baby-game

Re: Did anyone conceive naturally after failed IUIs?

Postby BeeCee33 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:14 pm

One of the girls in my buddy group several months ago had a failed iui cycle, then took a break cycle, went on vacation around O time, and ended up getting pregnant with twins while on that break! It does happen!
Me (Becca): 33 DH:38

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/2015

Giving letrozole a try at 2.5 mg:
Cycle 1-- BFN
Cycle 2-- BFN
Added progesterone
Cycle 3-- BFN
Cycle 4-- BFN
Cycle 5-- IUI #1 10/4/18
My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EstrellaS » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:05 am

It's not very common, but it happens. It could easily happen for you, as well. In theory, you have a better chance after IUI attempts. I really hope it works out for you. Sending you the best of luck and love. You can do this, hun! My prayers are with you. Keep us updated.
EstrellaS
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby hannahdavid » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:00 am

Opting for IVF is a great idea. It has a more high success rate as compared to IUI. So it will for sure work for you. For the process make sure you visit the right clinic. I made this mistake where I didn't research about the clinic before visiting them due to which my first IVF didn't work out. However, now for the second try, I made sure I didn't make this mistake. The clinic I am visiting offers great services and programs. If you want I can share the details with you.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby AmySmith » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:20 am

Hey, there. IUI is known to improve fertility. It increases with every cycle. I'd say you should go for it. Good luck to you. You can do this! Stay in contact with your doctor. A professional opinion is really important!
AmySmith
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Caprice » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:19 am

Yeah, there are a lot of chances for this. IUIs improve fertility. It actually increases with every attempt. So, I would suggest staying optimistic. Don't lose hope, alright? Stay positive, you can get through this. Good luck to you!
Caprice
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC Naturally