Finding Natural Fertility Methods

This board is for anyone who wants to discuss TTC naturally with herbal supplements, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Finding Natural Fertility Methods

Postby FullMoonGirl » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:14 pm

Hi everyone,
Last year 2010 we started TTc number 2 with no luck, my cycles were all over the place. No clear ovulation on OPK, no ovulation pain and a whole heap of BFN :cry:

This year I started Natural Methods while waiting for IVF appointment, my Dr said after 13 months I would be put on Clomid. All that made me sad I didn't want those complications and side effects from drugs and medical procedures. I wanted my body to be in balance and do its thing! Do I sound like an ad? I am just soooooo happy with the results from all that I have been trying I want to share with all of you!!
So even if you are on Clomid, IVF or IUI you can try most of these methods and you will be fertile and have success, I am sure of it!

I made a video (my first one) just to share the methods that helped me be so fertile I got EWCM for the first time since I was a teenager!! And my ovulation became so pronounced I felt like I had a popcorn machine in my belly!!

Ladies, please watch and take on as much as you like from my video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=376ysEpZGBc

I was on a lot of multi vits, iron and not drinking alcohol. I must admit I still had coffee and the occasional naughty smoke. But now I have given them both up and feel great too.

Please ask any questions I wanna help, cause for years I tried to find fertility info and support and didn't know what to believe...
In the video is what worked for me, and I'm sure it'll help all women trying to conceive!

All the best of luck and baby dust to all the wanna be mommas, and mommas experiencing secondary subfertility.
:D
FullMoonGirl
Friend

Postby babydreams22 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:18 am

hi Fullmoongirl,am also trying for a second baby,been trying since 2010,although i've been on clomid twice,i have decided to go natural,this past cycle nothing happened,am trying again this cycle,been taking spirulina,multivits,zinc,what else should i do i dont smoke or take alcohol either,my cycle has really been wacky since i had my boy
babydreams22
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby anniebear » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:58 am

Thank you for sharing your story and making the video! It's VERY helpful to hear what methods worked for you.

Were the homeopathic remedies prescribed to your specific situation, or were you given some general fertility related remedies?

Thanks for being so positive and inspiring!
ME 34, "normal" // DH 35, "normal"
NTNP #1 since March 2009 // TTC #1 since Jan 2010
Diagnosed w/ "unexplained infertility"
~ 50 mg Clomid, March 2011 to July 2011
~ 1st IUI, June 2011 - BFN
~ Appointment w/ RE October 2011. Until then, and possibly after, we'll be taking a natural approach.
anniebear

Return to TTC Naturally