What do you think?

This board is for anyone who wants to discuss TTC naturally with herbal supplements, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

What do you think?

Postby mamay » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:35 pm

So I am on to another cycle and I am unsure of what to try this month. Last month I didn't do anything- just temped and charted. My cycles have been very wonky since coming off the Nuva Ring. I am currently on CD 46 and FF said I O'd on CD 29. I have a lot of pink/red CM but no AF yet.

I have been doing some reading and not sure if I should do Vitex this month or Soy. I know you cannot take them together. Vitex is supposed to help regualte cycles but soy is supposed to help increae egg quaility and move up O date (depending on what CD you take them, correct?

I am new to actually having to TRY to get pregnant. With DD I was knocked up a month after stopping BC. What do you think I should try this month?
Melissa (30) DH (39) DS (8) DD(2)
TTC #3 for 12 months
Clomid Round #1 50mg- BFN

Suprise BFP au natural- 2/19!
Beta #1- 2/27- 712
Beat #2- 2/28- 1473
mamay
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby AnnaJuly » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:20 pm

Sorry, I see you posted awhile ago...but just wanted to say - I would not take either without advice from a doc. You should see what hormonal imbalance if any you have before trying one of those, as they may be the wrong one and further any imbalance.
AnnaJuly
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC Naturally