Two Week Wait

This board is for anyone who wants to discuss TTC naturally with herbal supplements, etc.
Post a reply

Red raspberry leaf tea

Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:42 am

Those that use this - how many times per day?

Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:35 pm

I drink 4 cups a day while af is here (helps my cramps) and 1 cup a day after that until O.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:16 am

Thanks Maddy :need coffee:

Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:25 am

I drink 1-2 cups a day, if i know i am not gonna be able to have one......I.e to many clients (hairdresser) so i know i wont get a tea break, i'll take a RLT tablet in the morning and then before i go to bed :)

Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:54 pm

Thanks babyhopes:)
It is yummy, I have been drinking 3/4 while on my period and then one or two a day till O.

Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:39 pm

I take two RTL supplements a day during AF to O and then after O I drink the tea two times a day.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:48 pm

mrsh03 wrote:I take two RTL supplements a day during AF to O and then after O I drink the tea two times a day.

I was drinking it after O too and then learned you should not - apparently some people drink it to induce labor :?

Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:00 pm

Really? I read that it can be used throughout your pregnancy and that EPO and Vitex shouldn't be used after O. There certainly is a lot of conflicting info out there, isn't there?! I guess all we can do is read as much as we can and do what we feel is best for you as everyone is different. I will definitely look up info on RTL tomorrow as a refresher :D

Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:33 pm

Really? I read that it can be used throughout your pregnancy and that EPO and Vitex shouldn't be used after O. There certainly is a lot of conflicting info out there, isn't there?! I guess all we can do is read as much as we can and do what we feel is best for you as everyone is different. I will definitely look up info on RTL tomorrow as a refresher :D

Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:27 am

AnnaJuly wrote:
mrsh03 wrote:I take two RTL supplements a day during AF to O and then after O I drink the tea two times a day.

I was drinking it after O too and then learned you should not - apparently some people drink it to induce labor :?

Yes it causes uterine contractions. I dont drink it after O just in case it does more harm than good. Better safe than sorry.

Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:36 am

I agree with u Maddy. I've read that if u have a history of m/c then its not good to take after O or during the first trimester but after that u can. and I've also read that u can drink throughout while ttc as it can tone ur uterus and strengthen it and after and during ur whole pregnancy if u don't have a history of m/c. but I would rather be safe and not take my chances unless ur dr says its ok to take during then.

Re: Red raspberry leaf tea

Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:44 pm

I'm going to be starting this tea in the morning every morning. I need regular healthy cycles. Any one had any success?

Re: Red raspberry leaf tea

Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:15 pm

Where do you get the capsules for red raspberry tea :-)
Post a reply
IsoFresh
Pregnancy Test Strips
FertilAid for Women and Men
OvaCue
OvaGraph
IsoFresh
5 Tips Newsletter