The Infertility Cure by Radine Lewis/Acupuncture/TCM?

This board is for anyone who wants to discuss TTC naturally with herbal supplements, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

The Infertility Cure by Radine Lewis/Acupuncture/TCM?

Postby ptcruzer80 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:51 pm

Just ordered and read this book based on one woman's story from the Redbook Infertility Awareness videos and the reviews.

So currently I'm in the TWW after my third clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle. My DH and I have been TTC for about 3 years. I have unexplained infertility and am wondering if anyone has had success along the acupuncture/Traditional Chinese Medicine route?

Though I have "unexplained" infertility, I think I have a luteal phase defect based on pre and post menstrual spotting. I also have low basal body temperature. Both my thyroid and progesterone levels have been tested and are within "normal" ranges. I took Fertility Blend (Vitex) for about 3-4 months before seeking the RE's help, no BFP but I think my spotting lessened. Though I discontinued it's use b/c I started clomid. I also take ProCycle PMS which is like Optivite and I do notice that I no longer have PMS like I used to but it hasn't done anything to help with the spotting.

Thanks for any wonder stories!
Me (Paula) 31 DH 35
TTC#1 since 2007 3 failed but perfect IUI
Antagonist Cycle no BCPs 21 retrieved, 20 mature, 13 fertilized, transfered 2 day five blasts, froze 7 day six
3/12 BFP 6dp5dt
3/15 9dp5dt Beta 162
3/19 13dp5dt Beta 943
4/2 6 weeks 5 days U/S shows 1 heart beating
4/23 9w/4d diagnosed with SCH
5/10 12 weeks with HB of 171 SCH still there
5/30 14w/6d SCH GONE!!!
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby maddy » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:16 pm

I was just reading about this today!

Return to TTC Naturally