Can voted cause sore bbs?

This board is for anyone who wants to discuss TTC naturally with herbal supplements, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Can voted cause sore bbs?

Postby myiah » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:24 pm

I have had severe sorevbbs since I o...I am now 9dpo.....I am due for AF on 2/13....I am very uncomfortable...I read online when I goggled it that this sometimes happens.......anyone out there feel same?
I had only taken it for maybe 2weeks....
Me 41
DH 42
DS 7
DS 5
Mastiff
Boxer

MC April 2011 :(
TTC since
myiah
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Hopeful9 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:59 pm

I usually start getting sore bbs sometime/anytime between ovulation and AF, but this month I am same situation as you...about 9-10 DPO, AF due the 12th or 13th, and both bbs are sore and swollen. Normally only my right breast gets sore and they never get any bigger. I took a test this am though and it was negative. :(
Hopeful9

Postby Awaitingmyblessing » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:39 pm

yah I agree it's common for sore boobs before AF or before ovulation sometimes. I also had those symptoms for the last few month either before ovulation or before :af: I also get other symptoms during or before ovulation excessive sweating sore boobs and cranky mood lol that has made my tww the worst because sometimes before I would mix them up with symptoms for a :bfp:
Awaitingmyblessing

Postby Hopeful9 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:52 pm

Did you get a positive? :) AF came for me on Friday, 2 days before I was expecting it, and my sore bbs stopped hurting Sat/Sun. I was also having excessive sweating (rare for me) and sick to my stomach but I guess it was just my nerves. This is all much more stressful than I expected it to be.
Hopeful9

Postby myiah » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:27 am

Hopeful9- I got AF on Friday night. Bbs feel so much btr :D

I am going for the HSG test Friday....then bd..bd..bd..bd.. :wink:

Do you want to buddy up for this month?
Me 41
DH 42
DS 7
DS 5
Mastiff
Boxer

TTC since
myiah
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby myiah » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:39 am

Hopeful9- I got AF on Friday night. Bbs feel so much btr :D

I am going for the HSG test Friday....then bd..bd..bd..bd.. :wink:

Do you want to buddy up for this month?
Me 41
DH 42
DS 7
DS 5
Mastiff
Boxer

TTC since
myiah
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Hopeful9 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:35 pm

Yeah, that's be great! What is HSG? I am so new to all this. With my first child (my daughter, who is 3 now), I planned her but basically just got off the pill and bam...about 1-2 months later I was pregnant. I am 5 days in to AF now and bleeding more than I usually ever do. I think I ovulate around day 11 and I've decided that since I am having my thyroid checked on that I'll go ahead and keep doing ovulation tests to monitor it. But I'm going to start a light exercise routine to try to stay healthy and keep my mind off of planning a pregnancy.
Hopeful9

Return to TTC Naturally