Dong Quai

This board is for anyone who wants to discuss TTC naturally with herbal supplements, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Dong Quai

Postby TTCnumber2at42 » Mon May 14, 2012 4:26 am

Has anyone tried Dong Quai?

I read the follwoing but was wondering if anyone uses Dong Quai as part of there herbal supplements:
(http://www.babyhopes.com/dong-quai-fertility-herb.html)
Trying to Conceive – Regulates hormones, and has estrogen-like effects. Balancing hormones can help women conceive who have hormonal imbalances, irregular menstrual cycles, infrequent periods, Amenorrhea (absence of menstruation).

Dong Quai isn’t just for women with known fertility issues. Any woman can benefit from this root. It prepares the uterus and reproductive organs for a healthy conception and pregnancy. For women coming off of birth control or who have suffered a miscarriage, Dong Quai can help your body restore balance before trying to conceive. It can help bring your cycle back to normal.

PMS and Menstruating – Dong Quai can help your PMS symptoms! Reduces painful menstruation, cramps and pelvic pain. Helps with dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation). It’s anti-inflammatory effects help with bloating and it’s energy booster will help fight fatigue.
Me 42 in September 2012 ~DH 35 in June 2012 ~DS 2 in July 2012
Angel #1 March 2008 6 weeks 6 days
Angel # 2 May 2011 6 weeks 2 days
My Ovulation Chart
TTCnumber2at42
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC Naturally