Fertilaid for women and Fertilecm?

This board is for anyone who wants to discuss TTC naturally with herbal supplements, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Fertilaid for women and Fertilecm?

Postby erapisces » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:18 am

Hello ladies, can u pls give me some info about fertilaid and fertilecm? id like to try them but id like to know if theres anything bad about it? thank u so much.. baby dust to u all!
erapisces
Friend

Re: Fertilaid for women and Fertilecm?

Postby erapisces » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:24 pm

Bump??
erapisces
Friend

Postby Butterflyangel » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:36 am

I havent tried fertilecm but I started fertilaid this month I have been fine on it I took the full 3 pills leading up to ovulation but after I ovulated I went down to 2 pills. It really makes me feel more energized it helped my cm during ovulation as well (it does increase libido).
*Me (27) slightly elevated testosterone Dh (29) diagnosed with low end of normal sa He also has Prostatitis and Bladder retention. We have no children CHEMICAL PREGNANCY MAY 27 2013... my chart Image
Butterflyangel

Postby noreenc » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:01 pm

My Dh and are both on FertilAId supplements. I, the FertilAId for Women, The FertilCM, and The OvaBoost. I am also on OEP 2000mg during AF up to Oing each cycle. I am also taking a Folic Acid daily. We also use the Preseed! Been on the supps for 29 days now and my Dh says he notices a great improvement in the volume and quality of his sperm and I on the CM and preseed see a big difference in the quality and amount, definitely more than before. We purchased a 2 month supply of supps. for us but won't know until around 3/10 or so (Af's arrival date) if it took this cycle. Good luck with your products, I have read nothing but positive experiences and success with FertilAid I hope it works for us both. :babydustg:
Me: 37 DH: 46
1st RE Appointment: 3/3/14 DONE and my lady parts look GOOD!
Plan: SA needed 4/3/14, HSG 3/28/14 if ok proceed to ovulation
induction in April or May with an IUI before O'ing and an IUI after!
CROSSING EVERYTHING!

noreenc
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC Naturally