TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)

This board is for anyone who wants to discuss TTC naturally with herbal supplements, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)

Postby Babylove24 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:23 am

Beta went up to 210 :) doc is pleased with progress!
Babylove24
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby baruderu » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:56 am

There you go!! All is well :D So glad you had another test. :D :D
My son was born in Feb 2014
baruderu
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Babylove24 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:50 pm

Me too! Happy and positive thoughts to us all :)
Babylove24
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Thully_1980 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:01 am

Oh wow!!!! Am so happy babylove!

For me, seems like I'm facing an anovulatory month :( am feeling sooo down!
Me - Thully - 34 - Diagnosed with PCOS(because of hormonal imbalance) by gynae in Jan 2014
Dh - Jimmy - 54 - has 4 children from previous marriage (Incl twins)
TTC #1 together, for 16 cycles

My Ovulation Chart
|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Thully_1980
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Babylove24 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:59 am

I'm so sorry to hear thully. Vitex helped me with that. Conceived on second cycle with it :)
Babylove24
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby baruderu » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:03 am

Thully please try to remain optimistic and happy if you can. :D Fibroids take longer than a couple of weeks to get rid of so please remember that your body is probably doing you a favour by not conceiving until you are really ready to carry that baby to term. Nothing is worse that a miscarriage so please be patient and positive for a little while longer. It's worth the wait to have peace of mind that your body is in sync and ready for the arduous task! :hugs:
baruderu
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Thully_1980 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:57 am

Wow!!!! That's a lovely way to look at it Baruderu...thank you soooo much :hugs:

You are very right...God is doing me a favour BIG time...sparing me a miscarriage. I'm still taking my bitter medication daily and I've now become 'regular'...before I'd go for a week without any bowel movement...and now even twice a day I can go...sorry TMI :mrgreen:

Hope you lovely ladies and your bunnies in the ovens there are doing alright :D
Me - Thully - 34 - Diagnosed with PCOS(because of hormonal imbalance) by gynae in Jan 2014
Dh - Jimmy - 54 - has 4 children from previous marriage (Incl twins)
TTC #1 together, for 16 cycles

My Ovulation Chart
|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Thully_1980
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby baruderu » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:17 am

That is fabulous news. You see? Your approach sounds like it's treating the imbalances in your whole body which is so important to getting the balance right in your reproductive system. Regularity is an an excellent sign and is the norm in a fully functioning, health body. Your montly visitor will probably start to change now as well. Within one month of my TCM treatment my montly visitor was noticeably different. I reckon your cycles will start to realign again. Another sign of a healthy body! Just have patience young Jedi :D . Nothing this important can be rushed.

Keep on the horrid tea. It's working :D
baruderu
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Babylove24 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:07 pm

Didn't get a notification of your responses ! Agree with baruderu, time to prepare your body and heal in prep for bub :)

Baruderu - I was woken up at 1am last night by a severe ache in my lower abdomen/uterus (very low) area. I was shaking it was so sore! Not stabbing, just an ache. Went to bathroom and nothing there, pain stopped on its own after about 10 mins and nothing since. No bleeding/spotting. Nothing. Has this ever happened to you? My GP wasn't concerned and said he's sure it's nothing as no bleeding was associated.
Babylove24
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby baruderu » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:22 am

Yes I had that a fair bit of real pain in the early weeks, I think it's completely normal. Sharp stabbing pains that come and go are quite common, and like your doctor said, as long as there's no bleeding and the pain fades you should be fine. I remember having one pain that was so sharp and painful it literally knocked the breath out of me and made me bend over (I was standing up). That scared me a lot but here I am. Please don't worry. :D

I still get the occasional "ping" of pain that scares me but it's changed into more of a feeling that my period is about to show up (a low, dull ache most of the time) but it never does.

Confession time: I broke down and rented a doppler unit on a monthly basis. It should arrive today or tomorrow in the post and I cannot wait. Apparently weeks 14-18 are a quiet time and I don't have many symptoms so I'm a bit worried that baba is still going strong. Next midwife appt isn't for 10 days or so. I want to know now! Plus my husband can listen and feel more connected to the baby as well :D
baruderu
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Babylove24 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:22 am

Firstly, thank you for reassuring me! Glad I'm not crazy. I'm constantly feeling like my period is going to show, dull aches and weird shooting pains!

Secondly, now that you're past 12 weeks I think it's a great idea! I think because of your history, prior to 12 weeks would've been tough, but the baby is bigger now and even though its quiet time, there's more chance of getting good feedback. So sweet that your hubby will be able to connect better! My dh has a countdown on his phone til bub is due and keeps asking if I'm okay to be eating this and that :)

My ob won't see my til 8 weeks so when I feel normal (no aches/pains), I get really worried that something's wrong. Ahhhh the worrying doesn't end!
Babylove24
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby baruderu » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:40 am

Babylove I forgot to say that I did get the deep, throbbing ache in the early weeks as well. I wrote my earlier response at 6am so I was still asleep. I alternated between dull aches (like period was going to arrive) and sharp stabbing pains. Completely normal and all part of the fun of wondering what the heck is going on down there. :shock:

Don't worry so much. Like I said before you've got youth on your side and your history is ok for MC right? Sorry, I can't remember if you told me if you've had previous MCs or not so I do hope I haven't stuck my foot in my mouth. :doh: My apologies if I have!

Barb
baruderu
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Babylove24 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:19 pm

Thank you! No mc before, first time preg :)

You're right - positive thoughts!

How is everyone doing?? X
Babylove24
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby baruderu » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:37 am

Waiting impatiently for the doppler to arrive. It's not going to get here before Tuesday by the look of it (we've got a holdiay on Monday). I am seriously disappointed :cry:
baruderu
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Babylove24 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:12 am

Oh I know - patience is not a virtue I hold!!! But it's an extra day, try to concentrate on other nice things. Like baby names, or what brand of pram you might want! I know some people are skeptical if getting ahead of themselves and pre-planning, but I find it makes me more hopeful and positive :)

I could talk baby names every day, all day!
Babylove24
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Naturally