TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)

This board is for anyone who wants to discuss TTC naturally with herbal supplements, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)

Postby baruderu » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:00 am

Hi babylove. We've got the names picked out pretty much (had them picked out over a year ago when we conceived the first time). :D we've been incredibly lucky with second hand baby items as well from friends of the family but we don't have a pram yet. Might have to start thinking about that!
On Friday I go for the second blood test for the genetic screening. Plus the routine bloodwork for expectant mothers where they take 5 gallons to check all your levels. Yuck. Must be done though. :)
My son was born in Feb 2014
baruderu
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Babylove24 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:04 am

You're all prepared!!! Lots to keep you busy though, hopefully Tuesday will come fast :)

We know a name for a girl, but if its a boy I'm afraid hubby and I will kill one another! We disagree on all boy names!

With pram I'm desperate for a bugaboo or a mountain buggy mini - aiming high!!
Babylove24
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby baruderu » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:20 am

Wow, just had a look at the cost of Bugaboos. That's a lot of money! :D I'm hoping we'll find something decent second hand again. One more day until the doppler arrives. Can't wait to try it out. I think I've picked up a virus, I've felt rotten most of the weekend :cry:
baruderu
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Babylove24 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:15 pm

We have companies where you can hire baby equipment - much cheaper! Yay re Doppler, boo re virus! Get yourself checked out and rest up!!
Babylove24
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby baruderu » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:18 am

Finally got the doppler by post today (one day late! Grrr!). We tried it as soon as we got it and I am so happy to report baba's heartbeat is 154 at 15 weeks 5 days. :D :D

He/she seems .to have grown towards the middle of my belly and up now which is wonderful progress.

I am still a little under the weather with some sort of bug or cold but I think it's starting to go away.

How's early pregnancy treating you babylove? :)
baruderu
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Babylove24 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:27 pm

That's brilliant! What a good baba :)

Speak to the chemist about what you can and can't take (im sure you already know though!), but try rest up :)

I'm okay. Very very slight nausea morning and night, but nothing worth reporting. Slight cramping accompanies it. Otherwise.. Nothing! I think I want another blood test to see hcg levels, I'm starting to get into another worrisome slump and just want to see all progressing as normal. My first ultrasound/ob appointment not for another 2 weeks!
Babylove24
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Thully_1980 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:17 am

Hi beautiful Ladies :D

Am so happy to see that your pregnancies are progressing as they should :)

It must be magical to have to listen to the baby's heartbeat in the comfort of your own home :D

As for me, still no AF and no major temp spike to indicate O...I only got it once and the next day temps went back to their down self...but I'm not dwelling on that coz now I've taken up baking and its truly keeping me super busy :D
Me - Thully - 34 - Diagnosed with PCOS(because of hormonal imbalance) by gynae in Jan 2014
Dh - Jimmy - 54 - has 4 children from previous marriage (Incl twins)
TTC #1 together, for 16 cycles

My Ovulation Chart
|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Thully_1980
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Babylove24 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:24 am

Hi thully, I'll have to learn to bake properly! So good to hear you're so positive :) I just know your body is healing and preparing for what will come :)
Babylove24
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby baruderu » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:30 am

I'm not surprised that you want another hCG test. I say go for it! Hopefully your doctor is nice and understanding and will allow it. Your symptoms sound good though! 8) I'm sure everything is just fine. In a few weeks you will feel so terrible! Haha, sorry I couldn't help myself! :D

I'm much better today so no need for any medication. I'm a natural approach girl anyways so I took some herbal stuff that works like a charm a couple of days ago. I'm just super tired still. Ah well, weekend's nearly here. Yay!

Used the doppler again last night before bed and got a HB of 156. I had just finished laughing so the rate was a little higher! :-) I love having the doppler.
baruderu
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Babylove24 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:42 pm

Decided against blood test and to hold out the two weeks and just trust :) today feeling more nauseous - yay!!!!

Glad you're on the mend and heartbeat doing well :) goodness our little ones are going to be so cute and all the more precious once they are in our arms!
Babylove24
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Thully_1980 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:55 am

Hi Ladies

Hope all is going well with your pregnancies :D

As for me, still no AF but bbs were sore for 2 weeks and I thought the witch was on her way...and still nothing. This is me being officially 2 months late!!!! First time this is happening. I used to be late before, but by a WEEK maximally...but not THIS long!
Me - Thully - 34 - Diagnosed with PCOS(because of hormonal imbalance) by gynae in Jan 2014
Dh - Jimmy - 54 - has 4 children from previous marriage (Incl twins)
TTC #1 together, for 16 cycles

My Ovulation Chart
|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Thully_1980
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby baruderu » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:39 am

Hi Thully

Wow! That sounds very promising indeed :D Are you still following your fibroid treatment and how is it going? (I believe that's what they diagnosed at the health centre but please correct me if I am wrong) Have they told you how long it might take to clear them up?

:D Fabulous news, keep us posted!
baruderu
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby baruderu » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:40 am

And silly me for forgetting to ask you this but have you taken a First Response test yet? If no, why on earth not?! :-)
baruderu
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Babylove24 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:18 pm

Oh my goodness!!!!!! Please let us know when you test :) my best thoughts are with you x
Babylove24
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby baruderu » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:07 pm

It's a boy!!!! And he is measuring bang on his due date. So happy and relieved! :-)
baruderu
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Naturally