4 days late, CM after BD?

This board is for anyone who wants to discuss TTC naturally with herbal supplements, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

4 days late, CM after BD?

Postby Mina246 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:09 pm

So i'm 4 1/2 days late, I've been cramping on and off for 6 days, and no sign of AF. I took a test I think two days ago and it was a BFN. My question is, my CM has been on and off like fertile CM the last four days. I just went to the restroom and it was super slippery and stretchy and a decent amount. Idk what to make of it, and was wondering if bd'ing about 7 hours ago would cause the change in CM? Idk what's going on gahhhhhhhh. I've also been either avoiding food or craving stupid things and i'm like a bottomless pit. My breasts aren't tender but my nipples feel... for lack of a better word, burny when touched. I keep telling myself not to test again because it's pointless, i'm either pregnant or not, and if i am I can wait until i'm a week late to re-test. It's just so gut wrenching to so a BFN i don't want to anymore... any ideas?
Mina246

Re: 4 days late, CM after BD?

Postby baruderu » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:29 am

Sounds very promising!!! What kind of test did you use? If not a First Response you might consider getting one of those and trying right away! Are your cycles pretty regular? The CM sounds like ovulation CM but I could be wrong. Perhaps you ovulated a little later than expected?

Good luck and keep us posted!
My son was born in Feb 2014
baruderu
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mina246 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:31 pm

I used a dollar store test because I hate wasting money on them. I want to buy a frer but if it's negative I'll just be really pissed tbh haha. My cycles for the most part have been regular my entire life, with some wonky cycles over the years. My last three have been 28-29 days and I'm on CD35 right now. I just want to know one way or the other! I've been feeling a bit more cramps today with nothing still. The day before my period was due, I felt like it was starting, you know how you just kind of know? Also there's usually a different scent right before and that was there too. That was six days ago lol it's so weird
Mina246

Postby Mina246 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:46 am

Update- went to my fiance's dr appt with him and came home, took a nap for about an hour and woke up with horrible pain in my right cheek and eye and gums, i felt like i was going to pass out it was so bad. my mom told me to take ibuprofen but i told her i couldn't because i didn't know if i was pregnant. i ended up taking a sinus medicine with acetaminophen because that's supposedly safe. went and blew $13 on a frer and took one, BFN. I'm so depressed I am now 6 days late with no end in sight. i feel defeated and angry... people say it's not over until AF shows but I can't keep my hopes up or i'll burst.
Mina246

Postby baruderu » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:46 am

I'm so sorry for the BFN :-( That is such a horrible feeling. I am in the same boat as you right now, but my cycles are really wonky since my son was 8 months old (he's 13 months now and my last cycle was 8 weeks long!. It's makes things so difficult. I must have done 6 FRER's in the last week alone and all were BFN. My period is due today but it hasn't shown yet but I know I'm out. I have no pregnancy symptoms whatsoever. :-( I just ordered a bunch of ovulation tests for the first time so we'll see if they can help. I'm also doing Traditional Chinese Medicine to try and regulate my hormones and make my eggs super healthy.

Sorry again for your news. Hang in there, it'll happen. :hugs:
baruderu
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mina246 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:01 am

Thank you for your reply!!! I will most definitely be ordering opks this time around if AF shows. I'm officially a week late now, but I refuse to test until 10 days late. I keep feeling like a dull full feeling where my uterus is, but that could be AF coming. It's so weird, but I just have to wait and see what's going on. What exactly are you doing traditional Chinese Medicine wise? I'm up for just about anything haha I know when I took sex ed and found out we're born with the amount of eggs we'll ever have I freaked a little so I'd love to keep my current ones healthy
Mina246

Postby baruderu » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:23 pm

I'm doing weekly acupuncture and twice daily Chinese herbs. This is my second time using TCM to help with conception. My first time resulted in my wonderful son Tom so I know it works! I've been doing it since January this time around but it takes a minimum of 3 cycles before it's advised to really TTC. So in a way it's good I've failed so far although I am so impatient! It doesn't help when your cycles are 2 months long!! :|

Keep me posted on your situation. I hope things improve quickly for you!
baruderu
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mina246 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:57 pm

ahhh ok that sounds interesting I'll definitely have to look into it! and ya waiting is rough, in any aspect of TTC haha. I'm currently 8 1/2 days late, almost nine. no AF in sight. i think I might wait to test until 2 weeks late but idk. i just don't want to see another negative, and i mean whether i test or not, if i'm pregnant i'm pregnant you know? idk i'm confused lol
Mina246

Postby baruderu » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:50 am

Some great news from me! My cycle was only 32 days this month compared to 56 days last time! Yahoo!!! Back on track, thanks to TCM :-) Can't wait to be back in the two week wait in a couple of weeks :-)
baruderu
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC Naturally