New here please any advice

This board is for anyone who wants to discuss TTC naturally with herbal supplements, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Any of these work for you

Ovulex
No votes
Fertility Blend
20%
Fertilaid
No votes
Preseed
80%

Total votes : 5

New here please any advice

Postby WANNABMUM » Mon May 28, 2007 5:15 am

:hi: , My Dh & I have been ttc 1# since Nov 04 to no avail I have never been preg but Dh has 9yo daughter from previous relashionship, I have been using clear blue fertility moniter and appear to be ovulating every month I'm currently going threw tests at hospital but nothing found yet, I took Ovulex for 6 months and DH took Amberoz but nothing, so last 3 months we both tried fertilaid, I also took fertil cm & Fertilitea still nothing :sob: we are now going to try fertility blend, preseed and baby asprin anyone else had sucess with these.

Stacey xxx
WANNABMUM

Postby obxgirl » Mon May 28, 2007 12:03 pm

I used Pre-seed a few months back and got pregnant. It was ectopic...but at least I know the "men" got "up the river" so to speak. I also take Evening Primrose Oil up until ovulation. It helps produce more EWCM.
Asides from that I take Rainbow Light Prenatal One (multivitamin), CoQ10, grape seed extract, extra calcium/magnesium, and Fish Oil (omega 3) supplements.
TTC since 10/06

"natural" ectopic May 2007
-baby Rohan Easter born to heaven

IVF #1 10/07: BFN

"Hail Mary" miracle in Feb!...while doing the CCCT!!!!!!

Noah Ryder born 11/13/08!!!

AF finally returned on my son's one year birthday..so I can try for a 2nd miracle!!! Happy with my little guy..but it would be fun to have two! *** JUST GOT MY BFP 7/22/10! Please stick!!!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/obxgirl

<br>
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
obxgirl
Friend

Return to TTC Naturally