IVF August/September ~ Part 16

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

What buddy group name do you like the best?

Deperate (for a baby) Housewifes
9%
It's not over until Menopause
45%
IVF'ers On A Mission
No votes
IVF'ers Unite- We won't stop until we get a BFP
9%
Mission BFPossible
23%
BFP or not we are sticking together
9%
Failure is a word we don't accept
5%

Total votes : 22

Postby bethann » Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:29 pm

Hi ladies!

Finally almost have the house put together! Yay!!

Where is the buddy group at? Is it under a special tab?

Funny that you girls were talking about us having our moms and each other. I was so frustrated last night after I got home from the pharmacy b/c Tricare won't pay for my estrogen again until November b/c I am on such a large quantity, so I had to pay for it out of pocket!! I was already upset and that just sent me over. I was talking to my mom and told her if it wasn't for her and you girls, I would just quit!! I just feel like i am being $$ to death! But knowing that I am not alone and have you girls going through the same thing, keeps me going...

Julie: Praying that you will have some good news today!

Mere: I will keep you and your DH in my prayers....

Stboom: Thinking about you also. It is so hard, and normal to have those feelings....and I know it doesn't really help now...but the Lord does have great plans for all of us....we just have to be patient enough to wait and see what they are!! I am the worlds worst at being patient!

Tracy: So happy your little ones are doing good!!

Quinn: I am so glad you had an embie to put back!

Pam: Have fun in Boston!

To everyone I missed: Hi, hope everyone has a great weekend! I start back to work on Monday, orientation the first week, so I will try to catch up during the evening!
bethann

Postby littlemissblue » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:22 am

Well i've just read what's been said and just thought i'd pop on and say i didn't just 'flash my bfp and leave' because i didn't care about anyone else, or i was just gloating or whatever else you think, i've actually not been on here or on my other buddy group hardly at all in the last few weeks as i've been so ill with morning sickness, i've been going to work and coming home straight to bed. (and i'm not trying to get sympathy of course i'm overjoyed to be pregnant and therefore morning sickness is a part of that, i'm just explaining)

Anyway by the sounds of it it's not going to matter what i say as you've just assumed i've left to be nasty or something so whatever i say now you won't believe me.

I truly am sorry for those who have had bfn's and early losses, and to Jenny i can't imagine how you are feeling right now, i'm thinking of you and your family. Congratulations to the bfp's - i hope you escape the morning (or all day) sickness! and i hope all those still on the ttc rollercoaster get their sticky beans very soon.

Sorry if my pics of peesticks upset anyone or if you felt i didn't reply to people enough, it certainly wasn't intentional and I never meant to upset anyone.
Frances (33) :hb: Martin (33)
IVF/ICSI#1: Aug 2009
Oliver David born 30.5.10 7lbs 9oz

IVF/ICSI#3: May 2013
Faith Florence born 15.2.14 8lbs 13oz

Surprise Au Natural :bfp: Aug 2014!!
Isabella Grace born 13.5.15 8lbs 12oz

littlemissblue
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby candywannababy » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:36 pm

I was reading the thread before this one just trying to catch up and see what I have missed and to see what went on with some of you girls I left in the 2ww. I only got to read about Mere. My heart breaks and I am crying. I am so very sorry. I know you are probably passed that point right now but I just feel like I needed to share it with you because weve shared so much in the past. I am praying for you and your FET.

Please forgive me I have nt read this thread nor much of the other thread. I have not been on since the week before last. On wednesday Sept 30 I had a gush of what I thought was urine and I thought I had peed on myself. I went to the bathroom and saw that it was not urine but in fact blood. Went to the ER and was told the babies were fine but I had a bleed behind one of the placentas. I went to my doctor and he advised me that if I coninued to bleed heavily that it meant I was in the process of miscarrying. He said it meant my placenta was detatching itself. He put me on immediate strict bed rest. Bleeding dimished but it was still there. Last week I went and babies were still doing good but I still had the bleed. I was told to continue bedrest. So here I am still on bed rest. My next appt is on the 22nd. Please pray for me ladies. I havent been onbecause i dont have internet at home. I got someone to bring me my internet box from my office so that I could hook it up to my lap top and talk to you ladies tonight. I tried coming on my phone but it wont work. I guess the site is too big or something. Anyways I just wanted to let you all know whats going on with me and that no I did not just up and leave you all. I miss you all dearly and think of you often. I also wanted to say concerning Missblue maybe something happened to her too? I know when I first got pg I had TERRIBLE m/s and the last thing I could do was come online. I also thought maybe you girls would think I was abandoning you. And even with the bedrest I thought that too. So what I am trying to say is maybe something happened with her and we shouldnt be jumping to conclsuions? anyways talk to you guys another time when I get the internet box again. Please pray for me and my babies. and I will be doing the same for all of you and your journeys

2 7Day Ice babies tx'ed on Aug 11
Digital *PREGNANT* Aug 15
Beta #1@13dpt/19dpo- 2,080!!!!!!!!
Beta #2@15dpt/21dpo- 4,650!! Praise the Lord!
Beta #3@17dpt/23dpo- 11,336!! I love Jesus!!!
babies at 23 weeks. Nathaniel on Left. Ashelyhnne-Faith on Right.
candywannababy
Friend

Postby JennyBug » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:47 pm

Hi Candy -
I am SO sorry to hear about your scare. Tracy had a similar scare -- follow the link above to our new page so you can catch up. In fact, I actually did miscarry my little one. I went for an u/s at 9 weeks and there was no longer a heartbeat. I had a D & C last week. I'll be praying for you and your babies... I'm sure everything will be just fine. I'm glad you checked in!! And like I said, follow the link to our new page so you can stay in touch with everyone : )
Me 37 DH 36... 1/07 Started TTC #1
7/07 - BFP, ectopic, lap. @ 5 wks
2/08 and 1/09- BFP, m/c naturally @ 5 wks
3/09 - IVF #1 - cancelled, poor Lupron response. Next time, Antagonist protocol.
6/09 - IVF #2 -BFN
8/09 - FET #1 (acu.) - BFP 5dp5dt
10/5/09 - mm/c 9 weeks 2 days
IVF #3 1/21/10 - BFP on a FRER, 5dp5dt
5/6/10 - IT'S A GIRL! - born 9/24/10

TTC #2
9/11 - FET #2 - BFN
11/17/11 - FET #3 - BFP on FRER 5dp5dt
m/c - blighted ovum
4/12 - IVF #4
BFP - 5dp5dt
IT'S A BOY!