How many IVF transfers did it take to get your baby?

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

How many IVF transfers did it take to get your baby?

one
52%
two
28%
three
9%
four or more
6%
my IVF cycles did not result in a baby
5%

Total votes : 103

Re: How many IVF transfers did it take to get your baby?

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:11 am

Noonoos wrote:Im not voting in the poll as I have just had my 7th transfer with IVF. I used my own eggs to start at 39 twice with no success and 2 abandonments. We then went with donor eggs I fell pregnant twice sadly one resulted in a miscarriage at 7.5 weeks and the second a chemical pregnancy at 4.5 weeks. I'm currently in the dreaded 2 week wait using a frozen donor egg .
It can be a very difficult and emotional rollercoaster for some with thousands of pounds spent and lots of disappointment some have success first time they are the very lucky ones.
I wish all those embarking on this difficult journey success and luck. X

Oh god love you poor thing. I’m so sorry you've gone through this. I can definitely relate. We turned to donor eggs after 2 failed fresh cycles with oe which were more likely to be useless. Still we gave this try..I'm currently in my 3d trimester. Got BFP on 12 dpo. If I got it right you might have been somewhere between waiting oficially. When's your test day? Hope to hear some lovely updates from you. Fingers crossed x
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Previous

Return to IVF