Day 8 Scan on 300 iu Menoupr

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Postby Sooziepoozie » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:36 am

Hi Bonnie, no I've not been in a good way. Went back to work yest and was crying at the drop of a hat... My job is the absolute worst to be in when your going through something like this! We have to have two more periods before we can start the second cycle and we r going to have a follow up apt in 6 wks to talk to the Dr about why is hasnt worked. We are lucky to get 2 free goes on nhs. How r you doing? Hope user staying positive x
Sooziepoozie
Friend

Postby BonnieMo » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:40 am

im so sorry for you Soozie...its such a long and exhausting process with all the injections and how they make you feel...i honestly dont know how ive got through some of the days at work....can you take some more time off work? maybe get signed off with stress - you need to take some time out to relax and not worry about the stresses of work - that will just make you feel worse...

im ok at the moment..waiting impatiently..

chin up...look to the future - start preparing yourself now for the next round ...eat some seeds! my husband is practicaly force feeding me pumpkin seeds & tuna for the protein.. . :-) If you read through these boards a lot of the ladies always say they use the 1st round as a practice round anyway...try and put a positive spin on it if you can.....i know its tough, but i dont know what else to say....

take care of yourself xxx
BonnieMo

Postby Sooziepoozie » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:13 pm

Hi Bonnie, I've been to the Lakes for a long weekend with Mike which was just what we needed. Feeling much more positive about things. How are you doing? Is all well? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you for Wednesday and sending positive vibes xx
Sooziepoozie
Friend

Postby Sooziepoozie » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:49 am

Good luck for tomorrow Bonnie. I hope it all goes well. I'll be thinking of you x
Sooziepoozie
Friend

Re: Day 8 Scan on 300 iu Menoupr

Postby 23loise23 » Tue May 15, 2018 11:59 pm

Where to buy a cheap scanner online???
Document digitization services
23loise23

Previous

Return to IVF